Mrs Hinch #4 Give to Charity! Steal From A Donkey! Her Ethics Are Wonkey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expect to see lots of ass kissing congratulatory messages and posts to her when she hits 2 Mil.
"You're an inspiration and you deserve it more than anyone hun xx"
We should play the game of 'Comment Bingo'
A bottle of cruelty free, all natural cleaning product to the person who guesses the most correct comments from her desperate fawning fans ?

I'll start... 'Oh wow! 2 mill! You deserve it hun x ATB to you, Jamie and Baby Hinch XxX
(or in other words... please message me back, please like my comment, please love me and acknowledge my existance, please I am lonely and have no real friends)

Reactions: 11
I'll start... 'Oh wow! 2 mill! You deserve it hun x ATB to you, Jamie and Baby Hinch XxX
(or in other words... please message me back, please like my comment, please love me and acknowledge my existance, please I am lonely and have no real friends)
You forgot dorgeous boy!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe what I’ve just seen ?

Reactions: 4
That post is from 18 Sept 2018

Reactions: 3
Another. Note the pajamas though [emoji23] not that complimentary about her really are they?!
It's because these twats have never read a book.

My friend is dressing her daughter as Michelle Obama because it's all based on famous authors at her kids school.
And then you got mums dressing their kids as flaming Mrs Hinch???

Jesus take the wheel because I'm walking!

Reactions: 9
Speaks volumes she's voicing her own book with her poor grasp at English. Definitely knows her target audience IQ level.

Stephen Fry was probably busy

Reactions: 10
Financing bits af plastic is so sad.
Especially as Im sure Ive seen those plastic bath shape things in the supermarket, and the others are just bottles you could get in the poundshop, and you could decorate them yourselves... or just use the container the cleaning product came in?!

Reactions: 5
Especially as Im sure Ive seen those plastic bath shape things in the supermarket, and the others are just bottles you could get in the poundshop, and you could decorate them yourselves... or just use the container the cleaning product came in?!
Yes ive seem those bath things in wilkos

Reactions: 3
I really hope the lack of content after the meal last night was due to them both being on the bog. ?
She claims she’s the hinchers friend yet she sits in what’s obviously a posh restaurant and shows off her food and then her expensive diamond ring knowing full well that some of them may be experiencing financial difficulties.

Reactions: 7
A basic hincher stockpiles Zoflora, a totally extra hincher covers her Zoflora bottles in glitter to show total devotion to their leader ??
Hope its not hot glue she's using on those bottles! ????

Reactions: 6
There is a Facebook post this morning asking if anyone else is dressing there child as Hunch for World Book Day, I still can’t articulate how sad this makes me feel.

Reactions: 10
Those plastic shaped mini-bath things are/were sold in Wilko. For £1.00. I know as both myself and daughter had one to put bathroom odds and sods in and the odd bath bomb etc. We got them around three years ago and got rid of them about a two years ago as we both decided they looked tacky and cheap.

I dread to think how much they are now just to have a bathroom that looks like Mrs Hunchbacks

Reactions: 4
Who goes to a 'posh' restaurant and films everything...….there is nothing nervous about this woman in any way, shape or form. I despise her and everything she stands for/promotes. Don't get me wrong, I am not against cleaning but no one needs that many products nor do you need to make your zoflora bottles sparkly or decant it into some fake chanel spray bottle. Totally tacky!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.