Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She must look like a right fool sat in a cafe alone filming weird angles on her phone.

And how much cheese does she want on her jacket potato?!?!
Won’t put herself on camera, but happily put others, without permission! Poor bloke wa sky at eating Joan lunch!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 7310
Hmmmmm so she declares she can’t cook... she could in 2014!
That looks like a couple of ready meals to me. Like they got a ready made chicken katsu and a pot of sag aloo to share - I really doubt it's actually #homemade.

If I was cooking from scratch, I wouldn't make both a Japanese dish and an Indian curry and pair them together, I think the flavours would clash a bit. I'd do a katsu curry with a side of miso soup, or a chickpea curry with a side of sag aloo, not a combo of both.

P

PixiedustPrincess

I wonder just how many products she gets through in a week??

Amy19

She’s done a new grid post and listed the items in it that have been gifted. I’m actually quite shocked at how much she’s been getting away with, the rug that she’s constantly cleaning - gifted!, the throw / blanket that she’s always under - gifted!
Am now wondering if Jamie is also gifted or Henry? ?
???

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I wonder just how many products she gets through in a week??
I remember she used to mention Esho, not sure if she still does? She used to order bulk from them, on a regular basis. She must get through masses! Bet her recycling bin smells Devine with all the bottles ?

disneys

VIP Member
She must look like a right fool sat in a cafe alone filming weird angles on her phone.

And how much cheese does she want on her jacket potato?!?!

M

Member 2143

Sympathy bid with the blood thinning injection reference. ?

Isthisthereallife?

I thinks she looks great in her photo shoot, to be fair I looked like a banshee throughout my pregnancy (still do!)

Interesting her account took off so huge and SIL didn't? Genuinely intrigued as to what she did that was so different that hers ended up so massive, as they are just the same, just photos of someone's house!
Jamie bought the page for The Sun story and I expect the slot on This Morning was paid for too. That interview feels very "last minute" as well, as if she had been shoehorned into the show. Nothing she has done or said has been genuine IMO.

S

SherlockHuns

Littlemissmops said lakeside has sold out already! She's been signing books for weeks so must be expecting to sell a lot of tickets. She must also have known about the amazon preorder thing as she would have known she was doing a tour but got people to preorder anyway

S

SherlockHuns

Sane rug in b&m much cheaper 90% of the free gifts are available locally half the price example the the bathroom tissue storage b&m has that for £10.99 an ebay link she linked is for £19.00 same thing same brand !
She regularly buys in shops and then finds a link on ebay for the same item, that way she can shop in a normal shop but still make money off people!

Bogglers

I think sewage goes into the sea down Brighton way :(
Perhaps at some point, a water company may notice a gradual incline of chemicals in the water and make a public service announcement?

M

Member 3726

So if we dont agree with sophie she blocks us so we cant engage andif we dont agree with every little thing said here people leave and we cant engage
Things can be picked up wrong by text but storm off announcing a departure like its Gatwick's airport wont help anyone.

HenryHome

Sophie if you are reading SUDAFED IS DANGEROUS WHILE PREGNANT. Decongestants will affect your mucous plug and can cause PROM early labour infections etc do not use
She doesn’t seem to think about anything or how it will effect the baby. Really winds me up