Mrs Hinch #399 Threads are slowing down as new cleaning sensation takes her crown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have I missed? Has someone nicked the Hinch name or...?

Reactions: 3
I hope she's posted an old photo and that she hasn't actually dressed Ronnie in a furry bodywarmer in this heat

Reactions: 25
I hope she's posted an old photo and that she hasn't actually dressed Ronnie in a furry bodywarmer in this heat
Its 25 degrees here and I'm about 2 hours from Essex that poor boy he must be sweltering

Reactions: 15
What's with the half way through the week crap? It's not like she's had her boys on her own and waiting for daddy to be around at the weekend.
It makes no flipping difference what day it is to you!

Reactions: 36
Melted

Reactions: 3
What’s the tea there? Have they fallen out? Not a Jake fan (tbh don’t really know who he is ) but anyone that throws shade on Grinch has my full support

Reactions: 6
OK this is going to sound so salty but

Why is a midwife AND a health visitor seeing her?

After having my youngest (June last year) we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Haven't seen or heard from the HV since baby was 6 weeks.

Reactions: 17
Early thread suggestion:
Congratulations on your 400th thread, now it’s finally time to put your career to bed.

Reactions: 128
OK this is going to sound so salty but

Why is a midwife AND a health visitor seeing her?

After having my youngest (June last year) we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves. Haven't seen or heard from the HV since baby was 6 weeks.
They’ve probably seen what kind of mother she is. It’ll be a welfare visit

Reactions: 32
What a brilliant update! Especially since nothing is happening. Thank heavens for Tattle!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.