Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on insta couple days ago.. Not sure if they sent it to Sopha..
Nice to see it's black n white, so no filtering it to duck 🤣
Is that actual Lennie in the pic tho ? Cos it looks an awful lot like Ron's mash potato pic if I'm honest 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw this on insta couple days ago.. Not sure if they sent it to Sopha..
Nice to see it's black n white, so no filtering it to duck 🤣
Gorgeous pic.
Shame about the Lennie Henry.
Can’t get passed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still can’t understand why she went with Lennie Henry. Lennie as a name is fine but seriously to match it with the dog! Has she not noticed ?! 😂

With our second child I had my husband googling baby’s potential initials to check it wasn’t some random disease or something.
And then we kept saying it with our first son’s name.
Alas not once did we ever try it with our dog’s name 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I also find it strange that she has emphasised the I’ve been BF now for 8 days? Why? would she state this? Just reminding us he wasn’t was born 8 days ago 🤔

Reactions: 9
I still can’t understand why she went with Lennie Henry. Lennie as a name is fine but seriously to match it with the dog! Has she not noticed ?! 😂

With our second child I had my husband googling baby’s potential initials to check it wasn’t some random disease or something.
And then we kept saying it with our first son’s name.
Alas not once did we ever try it with our dog’s name 😂.
My daughters initials are HMS. Could’ve been worse though. Considered naming her Abbie Rose but couldn’t get over the fact that someone would point out she’s an ARS(e)! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me the name of the site(s) where you can watch insta stories etc without having to follow the person on Instagram?
Have decided I'm not adding to her viewing numbers.

Reactions: 4
I haven't been on here for a few days so I don't know if it has been mentioned at all, it probably has as you lot are on the ball. 🤣
I think the reason she is continuing to post on her 'business insta' is because she knows her time is nearly up. She can't afford to go away for a few weeks like she did with Ronnie and pick up right where she left off. Her page is dying, her likes are so low for someone with 4m followers making it very obvious the majority of them are bots. Even if Inch posted everyday to keep the shoppers, sorry Aunties up to date it wouldn't be enough. I imagine her engagement stats are low, this will affect her getting ads as these companies look at those stats before agreeing to work with the person. I think a lot more people are beginning to wake up to what she is really like now, her time is coming to an end and she knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love my dogs...but our version of spoilt is a new tennis ball on their gotcha days and a long walk, and if they are really lucky a trip to a private dog field to play with their new tennis balls. I am sick and tired of seeing people giving their dogs bloody cakes, yes I know they are made for dogs but it doesn't mean they should have them/that it's good for them. Hinch needs to get a grip on reality, get her head out of her own arse and take that dog for a walk... every day and start giving him nutritious treats

Thank you, end of rant 😂

Reactions: 15
I love my dogs...but our version of spoilt is a new tennis ball on their gotcha days and a long walk, and if they are really lucky a trip to a private dog field to play with their new tennis balls. I am sick and tired of seeing people giving their dogs bloody cakes, yes I know they are made for dogs but it doesn't mean they should have them/that it's good for them. Hinch needs to get a grip on reality, get her head out of her own arse and take that dog for a walk... every day and start giving him nutritious treats

Thank you, end of rant 😂
The birthday cake is fine.

The mountains of crappy treats, tidbits and lack of exercise on the other 364 days a year is the issue. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Thank you, end of rant 😂
Oh my god i am with you on that. I have 2 cats, they are like my babies. I jokingly say they were my babies before I had my real baby aka the daughter. I love them so so much but I wouldn't stick a party hat on them and give them birthday cakes. I forget their ages never mind when I got them. All I know off the top of my head is they are around 15 years old because my daughter is 13 soon.
I find it so weird people doing birthday parties for their pets. I understand the love you can have for your pets because I love my boys so much but birthday parties, giving them their own freaking bedroom and have to build an extension so the dog can keep his own bedroom is absolute madness.

Am I a bad dog mum for not knowing when my 2 rescue dogs birthdays are? 🤣🤣 They are Romanian rescues and have vague dates in their passports but we don’t celebrate them 🤣 they are just happy being in a home with food, love and warmth instead of the streets or should I be celebrating like soph and giving my dogs a shorter lifespan by over feeding? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I a bad dog mum for not knowing when my 2 rescue dogs birthdays are? 🤣🤣 They are Romanian rescues and have vague dates in their passports but we don’t celebrate them 🤣 they are just happy being in a home with food, love and warmth instead of the streets or should I be celebrating like soph and giving my dogs a shorter lifespan by over feeding? 🤣
How dare you not have your dogs birthdays written down on the calendar. They should have party hats, cakes and presents like Henry !!!!!!! Sophie is an absolutely inspirational dog mother, we should all follow her foot steps xoxoxox

• Haha
Just a tardy aside, I was taught two spaces after a full stop. I’m older than most of you, and I 100% believe Soap is “Sarah”, but I wouldn’t fully explain it via the one or two spaces thing. 🤷‍♀️

Just a tardy aside, I was taught two spaces after a full stop. I’m older than most of you, and I 100% believe Soap is “Sarah”, but I wouldn’t fully explain it via the one or two spaces thing. 🤷‍♀️
I was taught two spaces too 🧐

Reactions: 6
Me too! I still do it.

Just says this on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Haven’t had a chance to catch up yet but came here to say... it’s the chicken strips birthday tomorrow isn’t it? Strange how she’s been so quiet today 🤔 thought we’d be seeing the ridiculous build up 😂
Christ fancy having all three kids birthday in a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.