Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Henry montage. It’s not his fault of course but he just gets fatter and fatter as the montage goes on! It’s just cruel

I’m glad she is giving breastfeeding a go, can she use her gifted #ad Elvie to help with the blocked duct? I’m sure I read somewhere that breast pumps can help? Maybe that’s where this is going! I’m still very disappointed she hasn’t highlighted all the other postpartum struggles of the first week along with videos of her eyefucking herself Lonsomes.

Reactions: 9
So Fatsomes us 6. Jesus wept, he's like a dog twice that age. She's killing him, get him out walking, stop feeding him shite and maybe he'll make it to 7.
Our golden cocker is more than double his age at 12.5 and is much more energetic still a bit crazy and still manages to be spoilt and have treats but he gets walked every day has lots of freedom in a real garden and is allowed to sniff about after the odd fox or rabbit poor Henry gets a trip around the plastic garden.

Lardsomes is going to have problems with his hips, maybe he already does which would explain the strange sitting poses, he apparently does, due to his weight. It’ll be tragic when he can’t haul his ass to the top of the sofa. I’m not getting at Henry it’s totally the owners responsibility to keep dogs fit and well. He also needs a summer groom at this stage!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Hens will get a spaghetti hoop pie for his birthday treat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't leave it at that surely!

What did Ronnie and Lonnie get their big bro Honnie for his birthday?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My dad and step mum had a dog like Henry. They absolutely spoiled her rotten, she ate human food, she was huge and had so many health problems. She ended up getting cancer and having to be put to sleep at 7 years old. She was a spaniel so could've loved alot longer. It was so unavoidable.
Sophie is doing the same to Henry. She's literally killing him and considering she supposedly loves him so much you'd think she would keep him healthy and have as long as possible with him!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Bet he gets a whole steaming rotisserie chicken from Costco for breakfast and large milkshake😂 aww lardballs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The most honest thing she has ever said is that she 'will carry on spoiling' Henery. He really is spoilt, and i dont mean in the pampered way. He looks so unhealthy and for such a hansom (excuse the pun) breed, she really has spoilt the condition of him.

I will never understand owners like this.
Sometimes love isn’t enough. Animals need proper care and letting them get in this state is no different than starving them!! It makes me so angry!!! I will do ANYTHING I can to make sure my dog stays on this planet as long as I can. We have dogs for such a short time as it is. 😢
This!!! I wish vets had more power to remove them. It says it all when the saying goes 'KILLING them with kindnesses' how is tat deemed OK??

Reactions: 9
I was actually just going to post about why inch is so quiet?!
and why there’s not been a family pic of some sort 🤔
I was wondering if he’s actually come to his senses & told her NO to this farm idea of hers & she’s gone all moody on him ? And that he’s told her to start getting real maybe & now that’s why he’s emphasised the word dog in his story 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw this on insta couple days ago.. Not sure if they sent it to Sopha..
Nice to see it's black n white, so no filtering it to duck 🤣
Yeah it was what either one of the sheep did it for them or a small business wanting fame , it’s not an actual pic they’ve had done themselves , I just find it odd x

Reactions: 4
The double spacing after each full stop gives it away that she has written this herself. She always double spaces after full stops. What a prick
Just catching up so might’ve already been said but who the duck describes themselves as “non-celeb”!?!? That’s what gave it away to me. She’s sent that to herself the bleeping giant egotistical twit. Trolls, trolls, trolls and making out she’s a “celeb” 🙄

Reactions: 32
If she doesn't cut down on spoiling that dog, then Henners isn't going to see his next birthday. That montage is actually quite sad. He's just getting fatter and fatter all the time :(

Reactions: 12
Just catching up so might’ve already been said but who the duck describes themselves as “non-celeb”!?!? That’s what gave it away to me. She’s sent that to herself the bleeping giant egotistical twit. Trolls, trolls, trolls and making out she’s a “celeb” 🙄
True! You’d say “ a regular person “ or “ Joe public “ or even “ a nobody. “
Well spotted!

Reactions: 8
That was an alarm bell for me too. She isn’t a bleeping celeb! She thinks so highly of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.