Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a tardy aside, I was taught two spaces after a full stop. I’m older than most of you, and I 100% believe Soap is “Sarah”, but I wouldn’t fully explain it via the one or two spaces thing. 🤷‍♀️
I was taught the same. Not sure how old you are but I'm 41.

Reactions: 10
I also find it strange that she has emphasised the I’ve been BF now for 8 days? Why? would she state this? Just reminding us he wasn’t was born 8 days ago 🤔
Because she thinks it's some kind of amazing incredible achievement doing it for 8 whole days, probably hardly any women have done such a thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't she buy a beach hut last year? This weather would be a perfect time to visit it.

Reactions: 8
Just a tardy aside, I was taught two spaces after a full stop. I’m older than most of you, and I 100% believe Soap is “Sarah”, but I wouldn’t fully explain it via the one or two spaces thing. 🤷‍♀️
Deffo 2 spaces after a full stop (it looks really cramped without) but Sopha’s trademark is actually two spaces after a comma which looks downright peculiar
44ADB859-E921-4F6D-A0A1-1D46CA83A140.jpeg
3BB4821F-2112-4EA0-B367-65CB5ED08B60.jpeg
BEBA9DE6-C46C-49A8-91DF-02A8BB613095.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I a bad dog mum for not knowing when my 2 rescue dogs birthdays are? 🤣🤣 They are Romanian rescues and have vague dates in their passports but we don’t celebrate them 🤣 they are just happy being in a home with food, love and warmth instead of the streets or should I be celebrating like soph and giving my dogs a shorter lifespan by over feeding? 🤣
That's why we celebrate gotcha days instead of birthday days 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought. Maybe sofa is keeping chicken strip and jimbobnoknob fat so she’s the skinniest of them all 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two finger spaces after a full stop was more a typewriter thing, when Microsoft word was introduced it was phased out i think🤷🏻‍♀️ as for the spaces after a comma 🤷🏻‍♀️😳🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 4
The most honest thing she has ever said is that she 'will carry on spoiling' Henery. He really is spoilt, and i dont mean in the pampered way. He looks so unhealthy and for such a hansom (excuse the pun) breed, she really has spoilt the condition of him.

This!!! I wish vets had more power to remove them. It says it all when the saying goes 'KILLING them with kindnesses' how is tat deemed OK??
Weve got cocker spaniel whose 13 now, and apart from the odd limp and sore the next day when shes had a run out for the ball due to arthiritis, shes doing fab

probs down to the tails (specilisied dog food) and 3 walks a day

Reactions: 4
She’s so deluded about being an animal lover isn’t she. She must think being an animal lover means you think they are cute and overfeed them to show how much she loves them. Soph we all know you read here- YOUR DOG IS RIDICULOUSLY OVERWEIGHT. If you think we’re just being trollz then take him to a vet and ask them what they think, poor dog. Just saw her story saying “I’ll never stop spoiling him” with a video of Ron feeding him some meat out a packet, that’s fine don’t stop spoiling him and see what happens 🥺

Reactions: 10
Is Henry chilled because of Sophie? Has she trained him to be a ‘lazy dog’? All that dog seems to do is sleep or sit. I imagine she’s quite a lazy owner who can’t be arsed to walk him so over the years has moulded him into something she would like. I don’t know much about dogs but I’ve was once told you have to treat boys like like dogs, they need to be walked at least twice a day 😂 this is actually the truth when it comes to my son. He needs to be out every single day and have a run about otherwise he’s bouncing off the wall. He would definitely go stir crazy with Henry’s life.

Reactions: 7
Weve got cocker spaniel whose 13 now, and apart from the odd limp and sore the next day when shes had a run out for the ball due to arthiritis, shes doing fab

probs down to the tails (specilisied dog food) and 3 walks a day
Aw its how they should be!!! I know about the arthritis. Our rescue dog had it diagnosed at 4 due to poor diet, obesity, and no excercise in her previous home. We had her and she lost 6kg with us. Unfortunatly she got the blood cancer and it took her suddenly at 10. She was living her best life with us. 2-3 walks a day, no snaks but treats of carrots, and a lovely grassed garden she loved lounging in. She deffo had a 'Dogs life' not a personified neglected life like Mr Hansoms!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You'd be well annoyed if you'd entered into a breeding contract relationship with an ugly bas*ard
Only to find he'd once been twice as ugly.
I mean it's like her saying "you'll love my mum" and not adding "she'll attempt to seduce you at every given opportunity"
I just know they're bobbing about in water as I type🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You'd be well annoyed if you'd entered into a breeding contract relationship with an ugly bas*ard
Only to find he'd once been twice as ugly.
I mean it's like her saying "you'll love my mum" and not adding "she'll attempt to seduce you at every given opportunity"
I just know they're bobbing about in water as I type🙈
Mad ma masseuse on the loose, gagging for a pickle to tickle. She is absolute filth our Freda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a thought. Maybe sofa is keeping chicken strip and jimbobnoknob fat so she’s the skinniest of them all 😳
I do actually think she’s a feeder! Jamie’s got a bigger pair of boobs than her now he’s home all day! She’s feeding him and “the boys” all the stuff she’d like to eat if she’s wasn’t torturing herself into eating a dairyLea dipper and a mugshot a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.