Mrs Hinch #398 Precious moments on the ‘gram, put your phone down and be with your fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2022AEE4-7662-41A4-9E25-9C9056E8B9B7.jpeg

as mum would say! ...she even makes fat henry’s account all about her🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Because he’s overweight and doesn’t get any exercise. Cruel. But go on Soph give him some cake and let him lay around, see if he’s here in 6 month at this rate.
I will never understand owners like this.
Sometimes love isn’t enough. Animals need proper care and letting them get in this state is no different than starving them!! It makes me so angry!!! I will do ANYTHING I can to make sure my dog stays on this planet as long as I can. We have dogs for such a short time as it is. 😢

So Fatsomes us 6. Jesus wept, he's like a dog twice that age. She's killing him, get him out walking, stop feeding him shite and maybe he'll make it to 7.

‘Sarah’ ok Zo we know it’s you! Sitting there with your bundle of joy writing to yourself with your ‘work phone’ about terrible trolls 💤
The double spacing after each full stop gives it away that she has written this herself. She always double spaces after full stops. What a prick

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sophie, haven't just spoiled the dog, you have ruined him. Shameful pet ownership. If you really need him so much, then act like a responsible owner and do what is best for him, a dog, not what is best for you!

Reactions: 22
How did she know she was called Sarah? The woman didn’t sign off with her name and there’s no one with that profile pic with the handle Sarah. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lovely to see them celebrating lardy dog hitting 6 stone.

Sorry, appologies for the typo, I meant years, yes years, not stone.

Wonder if they'll celebrate with a trip to the vet and a prescription for dog statins?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Henry.
I'm sorry but you can't say you love animals and let your dog in a state like that - he's neglected.
He won't make it to 7 if she carries on.

The double spacing after each full stop gives it away that she has written this herself. She always double spaces after full stops. What a prick
Oh Bail, I didn't notice that.
She's a proper sad sack isn't she.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the dog will get walked today as a special birthday treat
Nah, he only goes after it’s been mentioned on here at least 500 times that he needs a walk. Otherwise it’s pic on the sofa. Hope That Helps. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How did she know she was called Sarah? The woman didn’t sign off with her name and there’s no one with that profile pic with the handle Sarah. 🤔
I now looked at her followers and there is no sarah with that pic on her list lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s an old habit of hers! ‘Sarah’ for instance her alter ego lol, she’s trying to whip up the Hinchers for a bit of sympathy oh and the fact she stumbled across it is amazing guyzz!
Happy Birthday Hennie 🍩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's mental that she does this, totally strange.

Reactions: 9
It’s an old habit of hers! ‘Sarah’ for instance her alter ego lol, she’s trying to whip up the Hinchers for a bit of sympathy oh and the fact she stumbled across it is amazing guyzz!
Happy Birthday Hennie 🍩
1F3EF6A5-363C-4D18-9F3E-D20AA680AC31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Inch has acknowledged that Henry is a DOG on his story 😏 does this mean he doesn't actually count him as one of his offspring then??!!! 🤔😂 Soph will be super sulky about this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.