Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

awe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA look guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz my new hansnomzzzzzzz jusT born an hour ago is already cleaning like his mummazzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 101
Just waiting on wee Swashy pulling something amazing out the bag like he did at Christmas, duck it right up 😂 cmon Joe wer all waiting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe Jamie and Mad Ma are still helping to encourage baby out with a session of Just Dance

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
SO many sheeps like “SopH HasNT PoSTed sHe must Be In LaBouR” 🥴 just goes to show they don’t religiously watch her as they blato missed the big maternity announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She won’t post til magazine has been there taking photos!
It will kept secret til then!
Baby must be here by now, iF baby hasn’t arrived pray it’s not tomorrow 🙈

I hope all is well with her and baby.

Reactions: 10
SO many sheeps like “SopH HasNT PoSTed sHe must Be In LaBouR” 🥴 just goes to show they don’t religiously watch her as they blato missed the big maternity announcement
I keep thinking this! If they follow her as religiously as they claim to, they would know that.

Reactions: 12
I told my partner about this, he thinks she got confused with her due date 😅 wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.

Frank or Jimmy 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’ve

just showed this to my husband and he said your all nuts and need to calm down but earlier on he was saying at this rate the baby will be smiling with teeth 😭 sorry I’m tipsy but omg I couldn’t love him anymore right now 😂xx
My husband's a closet tattler, he tells me he doesn't care but quite clearly does when he's asking what's being said 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You wont belive it guuyzzssshhh he just popped out and hes 3 months old, dressed in birsskkit monogram - how did this happen to little old me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.