Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Sunday afternoon she will pop up with a baby called Teddy (Ron and Ted... oh and let's not forget the most important child, Hen). Sunday afternoon she will get the most engagement I reckon!

Reactions: 18
I would give anything for a SS pregnancy anouncement on the same day CC2 is announced

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She probably has to wait for a sunny evening to schedule the footage filmed in January. See you all next week 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.
for By i thik Teddy, Reggie or Ollie
For Girl ill go with Rosie, Connie

Reactions: 1
I kind of want to go with Benny but I’m sure she would have name ending ie

Reactions: 2
When people are mentioning prime time engagement for an announcement does that tend to go for all Instagrammers or just Hinch’s preference? I’ve never paid any attention to when she posts.

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she'll pause her maternity leave for another little self centered post about baby A again given its the funeral tomorrow

Reactions: 8
Ralph, Reggie, Teddy (Theodore), Archie, Frankie.... one of us has to get a bingo! Come on Soph, we’re getting bored waiting now!

Reactions: 2
She was either lying when she made her pregnancy announcement and said she had less time to go than has already passed, or she has had a the baby and was fibbing about that. One has to be false.
My guess would be that baby is here and she's kept quiet to keep the suspense for her sheep. But, to keep them on side and to not hurt all of the aunties feelings, she will either say she kept it quiet because last time she had PND, or, because she wanted to be considerate in regards to baby Azaelia. And bingo, her lies have been glossed over and a dash of sympathy added for good measure.
Master manipulation.

Reactions: 35
Artificial grass is fantastic for disabled people. Yet another example of people banning things that make disabled people's lives easier.
however so is patio, patio using stone slabs, stone being a natural thing....fake grass is plastic and no need for it

Reactions: 10
I reckon tomorrow evening announcement with the name being Alfie. I've had that name stuck in my head for weeks now. Ron, Hen and Al.

Reactions: 3
I was hoping we'd finally get an announcement but nope 😴😴

I reckon she's going to drag it out as much as possible. If it's not this weekend then I reckon Tues/Weds latest. As soon as she gets a whiff that her sheep have stopped asking about her...she'll announce.

Reactions: 3
She'll be on a jolly somewhere with Jamie (aged 42 but doesn't look it), Ronnie (aged 2) and little Penny (aged 5 months).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.