Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who looks at a baby and thinks "yep, you're a Lennie" may as well have called him Keith

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All that preening and pouting and kissing for the 'gram though, jesus christ I can't imagine anything worse when I'd just given birth!!! Almost felt bad for her, but she choses to share it all. Cute kid and I'm glad they're ok.

The Lennie Henry banter is killing me already :ROFLMAO: you guyzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it was a c-sec it would’ve been emergency and not planned based on his time of birth! She doesn’t seem to have a cannula or anything though which makes me think it was natural and the stockings could be due to concerns with blood pressure. Fair play to her for just getting on with it and announcing.

She’s still a dick though 🤣
I thought that, no cannula and no photo of Jamie in his scrubs.....not that there isn’t one, she may have chose not to share that.
I had stockings fitted when I went to theatre but for a forcep delivery. I had to wear them incase it went to an emergency section and they wouldn’t have time to faff around with getting my socks on!

Reactions: 1
Lennie? As in lenor? CC2 bringing the bucks in already. Pleased all ok though.

Reactions: 5
We'll never know if her kids look like her as we don't know what she bleeping looks like!

Even the photos in the family album are filtered to duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wee Donkey came through
He sure did haha!! Can’t believe i got it right, I cannot believe she’s gone for Ron hen and len.... wait a minute I can believe it, it’s hinch 🤣 so all the lying was for nowt then?? All the bump hiding was just for fun was it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I've just noticed the monitor says yesterday date after someone said it, so his birth date is obviously legit. What's with all the hiding the tummy and making herself look an absolute bleeping nobhead for for weeks on end then?
Just proves how much of a game player she is. 🤮
Anyway like I've said before. Beautiful baby, beautiful. Glad baby and Sophie are ok, wouldn't wish bad on anyone. Now I'm just looking forward watching reality hit her in the chops.
Alsoooo defo had a c section so let's see if she's honest about that too, I've never had one but my sister did and she really struggled. She'd be very relatable if she spoke about it but ofcourse she wouldn't, she'll just say her labour was beautiful and smooth and unmedcaited. 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Choosing her son’s name that he’s going to have forever and basing it off what sounds good with your dogs name! She really is mad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.