Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here and scrolled the first few pages of post-baby comments so fast I have thumb ache ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laughed when I saw the name, It just makes me think of mice and men ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he is super cute though. Found the whole video thing so forced though, the one when Jamie kissed his head she kept looking at him, he obviously missed his prompt to kiss her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Leonard and Ronald๐Ÿ™„. Unless she goes with the Lenny Henry thing in which in his case, Lenny is short for Lenworth ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 2
Well, she announced it with dignity and charm. No messing about with hints. No waiting until โ€˜7pm prime timeโ€™. No stealing anyoneโ€™s thunder. Just hereโ€™s the baby and this is his name. Fair play.
I know, Iโ€™m actually really happy for them and I hope they take every chance to enjoy every second of this newborn bubble. No opinion on the name as itโ€™s their child, call him whatever they want. But Iโ€™m glad heโ€™s here safe and theyre all doing well.
newborns make me emotional ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 24
She has to wear those stockings regardless of weather she had a C-section or not as she suffers from blood clots or something like that. The baby is cute but the name is tit.

Reactions: 6
I was induced and strapped upto a monitor for 3 days so I don't think the date on it means anything. I dont think she would lie about his dob anyway, too hard to maintain in the long run.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.