Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Artificial grass is fantastic for disabled people. Yet another example of people banning things that make disabled people's lives easier.
I agree with you, I dont have much ability and grip in my hand and arm due to arthritis and failed operations, I can’t hold a strimmer or lawnmower, I have to rely on family members to come do my garden and at the moment it is a jungle of stingy nettles as no one has been able to come and do it. I’ve been looking at artificial grass as it easier on myself and not having to rely on other people.

Reactions: 14
Definitely not a Hinch fan but lets hope that the reson she hasnt posted yet about the birth isnt because there is anything wrong with the baby ( or her).

Reactions: 40
Gotta say I hate gender reveal events, I certainly don’t care at all about the gender of other people’s kids and I didn’t care enough about the gender of my own to share it unless asked, to me it’s irrelevant the only relevance is a healthy baby.
I don't massively hate gender reveals, and I did find out the sex of my children for my own excitement, but had no preference as long as babies were well and also only shared if people asked. I never ask expectant mothers if they'll be finding out the gender, I think it's quite intrusive and just not relevant. I do find the way these influencers do the big tacky reveals self-indulgent. Obviously an engagement thing, sad start to a child's life really. Babies shouldn’t be labelled, especially this day in age. Sometimes you can see the disappointment on the parents face too. I think Hinch shows some disappointment in the cake reveal, it could just be the fact that they already knew and she's a crap actress but it's not great capturing that for future viewing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely not a Hinch fan but lets hope that the reson she hasnt posted yet about the birth isnt because there is anything wrong with the baby ( or her).
The reason she hasn't posted is because she is trying to drum up as much engagement as possible.

She did it a couple of times during this pregnancy and people got genuinely worried on here only for her to pop up and say "sorry I've been so quiet guyyyzzzz"

She will reveal the baby on Saturday at 7:10 pm.

Reactions: 41
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.
I hope not, ive got a Bradley and a Finley 🤞🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was starting to think the same thing.
Hmm... I obviously too hope there’s nothing wrong, I’m not an animal... however she’s been on Instagram liking and following stuff so I’d be inclined to think all is well. I think she gave birth Tuesday!

Reactions: 22
I've never even noticed they had two gender reveals. Wow
I hadn't until now. And what a pair of dicks they've made themselves look. I cant believe that's even on Inch's account. Why hasn't one of Hinch's 'behind the scene insta people' told him to remove it. Its just 100% proof that their a pair of liars. Strange!

Reactions: 27
She's definitely had the baby. Why drag it out though. Tell people then disappear.
She last liked a post 5 days a go.

Reactions: 20
Just on how I found tattle

I found tattle after a bout of insomnia took me to mumsnet (I find the forums there both hilarious and infuriating, it’s the open transphobia for me that means I rarely venture) and saw a thread about meldrum and the trolls so over I came.
I used to read a forum called television without pity which was full snark so this filled the gap from that.
I used to like Hinch a few years back it seemed like a new type of influencer but I quickly unfollowed as there were too many stories so it was good to read the threads here. Never a huncher as I’mtoo tight , I did buy a minky copy once though, absolute dogshit!
I found tattle after googling “does anyone else not like Mrs Hinch” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
The reason she hasn't posted is because she is trying to drum up as much engagement as possible.

She did it a couple of times during this pregnancy and people got genuinely worried on here only for her to pop up and say "sorry I've been so quiet guyyyzzzz"

She will reveal the baby on Saturday at 7:10 pm.
I think we will get a toe pic prime time tonight, a quick mention tomorrow about Baby A. Saturday another pic that doesn’t contain his face (possibly rons/Henry hand/paw and CC2’s. Then prime time Sunday, a grid post with his face & name etc

I hope not, ive got a Bradley and a Finley 🤞🤣
Might just be me 🤣 but I hate my child having the same name as someone else and the fear is REAL that she could use my sons name 😂 Although, I have only ever seen 2 other children with the same name.. once was in the park and his mum was calling his name, I was fuming 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.
Bailey (Bailey-boo)
'omg guys I can't believe it, I've only gone and had a girl! We're just so lucky the name we had picked works for both'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Who gives a stuff anymore honestly I’m past it 🤣🤣🤣 can’t believe she thinks she’s the big I am. Can’t see any newspapers or online articles mentioning anything because there’s more important things to be talking about and the sooner she realises the world doesn’t revolve around her the bloody better.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She followed another account this morning. She’s lurking online.
Until she officially declares baby Reggie born circa Mid May 2021 I am standing by January birth 😂.

Oh and whilst some are on the topic it the gender reveal. I believe that the canon was filmed around the same time as bonfire night. And that the indoor version filmed early December and that is her around 7-8 months pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Before they went on a break to await premium audience capacity for the announcement of the second coming, was there any mention a Jamie having his vaccination?

Reactions: 13
Not sure if it's been said before, but I think that the confetti was the real gender reveal and the cake was the (Covidiots) baby shower.
I'm with team @HinchesSousChef
The baby was born weeks ago, but for the life of me I can't understand why they've not announced it, unless they're using the time to settle into Hinch farm 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
She's definitely had the baby. Why drag it out though. Tell people then disappear.
She last liked a post 5 days a go.
I think the only reason she’s stopped liking posts is cos she knows we are all watching and it doesn’t fit her narrative of being off having a baaayyybayyy.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.