Mrs Hinch #394 Sopha and Onslow both on maternity will this pregnancy last for eternity?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Boy - Bobby, Bradley, Riley, Finley.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.
Henry’s gonna be the third name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They gave the envelope to someone else to purchase the correct colours. That’s how many folks do it.
Yes, but one had to happen first... either they cut that cake, or let off a confetti cannon. Can't have been surprised at both yet acted like they were, so which came first? And why do it twice anyway?

EtA: personally I think confetti may have been the real one, done with family and/or friends (and cupcakes), but they didn't get the IG shots they wanted so set up the cake one later.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
Let’s play guess the baby name 😂. I guarantee one of us will get it right and put her in a tiz 😂.
Girl - (because it’s possible guyyyyzzzzzzz, only could happen to Grinch) got to stick with Rose 😂😂😂😂😂.
I'm going to go with... Kerrrrrchhhiinngg£££££

I can just imagine the fan fare of a cash register sound as the little one pops out and slips straight into the waiting personalised onsie.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
They gave the envelope to someone else to purchase the correct colours. That’s how many folks do it.
Yeah I get how they do the whole gender reveal thing. Im saying if it was a suprise when the confetti went off it wasn't a suprise when they cut the cake because they already knew, or visa versa

Reactions: 57
Yeah I get how they do the whole gender reveal thing. Im saying if it was a suprise when the confetti went off it wasn't a suprise when they cut the cake because they already knew, or visa versa
Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Well call me a daft Vickie, isn’t it!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gotta say I hate gender reveal events, I certainly don’t care at all about the gender of other people’s kids and I didn’t care enough about the gender of my own to share it unless asked, to me it’s irrelevant the only relevance is a healthy baby.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Don't know if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) I've just never seen Inch's post before but....one gender reveal outside with a confetti thing and one with the cake! Can't both have been a suprise can they, either the cake post or inch's post was a BIG FAT LIE!! Why do it!!
Ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Don't know if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) I've just never seen Inch's post before but....one gender reveal outside with a confetti thing and one with the cake! Can't both have been a suprise can they, either the cake post or inch's post was a BIG FAT LIE!! Why do it!!
She has to be so 'extra', maybe they filmed 2 so they had a spare, ya know, like she now has 'spare curtains'.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes, but one had to happen first... either they cut that cake, or let off a confetti cannon. Can't have been surprised at both yet acted like they were, so which came first? And why do it twice anyway?

EtA: personally I think confetti may have been the real one, done with family and/or friends (and cupcakes), but they didn't get the IG shots they wanted so set up the cake one later.
Yes I think the confetti thing would have been the real one. It looks like it was more natural and not OTT at all. The cake would have been afterwards so they could make it as OTT as they wanted

Reactions: 25
They don’t have the capacity to remember what happened two seconds ago in their defence 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bertie boo💙

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t be doing with influencers like Hinch promoting things that are bad for the environment...the artificial grass thing has really got to me as all the sheep will follow and she’ll try and do the same to Hinch farm! It’s so bad, there’s a government petition doing the rounds to try and stop it!

Artificial grass is fantastic for disabled people. Yet another example of people banning things that make disabled people's lives easier.

Reactions: 56
Artificial grass is fantastic for disabled people. Yet another example of people banning things that make disabled people's lives easier.
I do have to agree with you, I have a physical disability and I’ve had to have my neighbour look after my garden for me as I can’t do the up keep of it

Reactions: 17
I reckon the confetti was the real gender reveal weeks before and probably secretly involved Ma etc (why do it in the dark otherwise?!)

And then the cake was insta content for the big reveal.

Reactions: 34
This is the first time I’ve managed to keep up with a thread here,like I’m catching every comment which is great but when I joined,like someone else posted it was a thread a day! Surely she has to announce today?? She’s blocked me so I can’t check for updates but I guess when it’s done I’ll find 30 pages to get through 😂
Also mostly writing to say I’ve signed that petition and I never realised that it’s helpful for some people who can’t manage the upkeep of real grass,so maybe a total ban is extreme but I do think the sale of artificial grass should be monitored(can’t think of the right word) so if there’s a genuine reason for you to have it then fair enough but the environment would benefit from less of it,the environment would benefit from less Hinch too but here we are x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.