Mrs Hinch #390 big bump, little bump cardboard box

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish. We are still in this shit show because of this attitude.

Reactions: 69
Just seen her story .. why does she call it a “dilly” I read a few months back that you should teach children the correct terms or near the correct terms. If at school the child tried to tell a teacher or professional something had happened, they’d have no clue what a dilly is ....

Reactions: 8
yeah thankyou is why i ended up here as couldnt stomach her
She is hard to watch sometimes as she really doesn’t have a clue . I think a lot of people are starting to feel the same. She has a lot to say about “trolls” but I’ve found people on here are lovely and more kind and caring than most of her “army”.

Reactions: 24
Lovelies, it’s almost time for a new thread. Can we kindly leave the personal COVID chat here and move forward please?
Let’s NOT turn on each other

Reactions: 59
Are you in the UK?

If so that isn't true....Ive said previously that I gave birth during the first lockdown and have friends who have given birth at various points throughout the year and none of us had to wear a mask whilst in labour
I am in the UK, had my baby in April last year. Apologies, should probably clarify I didn’t wear one to physically push my baby out but had to wear one until they had determined I was in ‘established labour’ (took a while due to short staffing) and then immediately after when midwifes/ drs in room. Have pics of me holding baby with mask on.
Didn’t have to wear one in the shower though or to have my well deserved toast, thank goodness. Sounds like it may vary hospital to hospital (happy to be corrected) or maybe I just had a bad experience!! Anyway, enough about birth and babies, and back to Hinch…

Reactions: 11
It most certainly is not law have a look at people who have been fined and its been thrown out because it’s not lawful that is why!
my husband works with a lot of people Iv got 3 kids in 3 different schools I have an auto immune disease that’s a lot of people to be in close contact with and none of us have had so much as a sniffle coincidence I think not!
I have never and would never grass anyone up for living their lives our street has that many cars coming and going it’s like a car park and not one person has said or reported anyone for anything all the kids play together all fine no cases in the kids classes either don’t blame other people for not seeing your own family that is your choice

Reactions: 25
What are the rules in the UK for vaccinated people.
Are they allowed mix with unvaccinated people. Either she's going to have the baby or else her mother is vaccinated (if that's allowed) or she will say she had her mum round coz she thought she was in labour but false start.

i did a post earlier re my ex and inlaws my daughter ended up having therapy diagnosed with anxiety disorder and repressed emotions from how they treated her on weekends visiting them

Reactions: 2
As I have said your choice to do all the those things don’t blame that on other people

Reactions: 3
I am keeping positive. It really is awful, isn't it. Xx

Reactions: 1
i hate the idea of being labelled a troll for just being on here. It’s fair enough to have an opinion and call out blatant misleading stories and ads

Reactions: 8
And apparently the child across the road is good best friend who he likes to knock for when they go for an evening stroll... She was in their garden a few months ago, and Inch had Ron round a neighbour's yesterday... So they could have been playing all this time.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.