Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she really washing her drainer thing in lenor, I don't want to state the obvious but isn't that stuff poisonous if digested? Surely it must make the plates etc taste. I've seen it all now! ☠

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
More freebies.
I'm sorry, that's awful. Who would want their baby rolling around on a charcoal black mat full of ginger dog hair and God knows what her cleaner doesn't remove! Putting the house colour scheme before baby's stimulation again 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The best is yet to come with Hinch, the next 6 months at least will show what she's made of, and I don't mean that in a nasty, I want her to fail way. What I mean is, she's set herself up as a cleaning guru from a very small skill set, dusting, shining a fairly new sink etc. The extension, which we know groundwork has already started, eventually, the wall currently behind their tv, will be knocked out and most likely need a steel support putting in. That will create a lot of mess. Anyone here who has lived through building work will know the mess. Will be very interesting to see how she manages that with a new baby. Many of her followers will have had to cope with lots of real life 💩 and still juggle newborns, childcare, work etc, as have I myself (but I avoid referring to my own specific experiences on here, prefer that to remain private), I look forward to her cleaning skills being put to a reality test.
I think they’ll move in with her mother tbh

Reactions: 5
Oh Sophlora says it's windy out. Perfect time to put a wash out to dry on her new washing line #yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice how different her tone and voice was in the Flash pets ad she was doing? She sounded completely different, speaking properly and confidently.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You don’t need to follow her to watch her stories. That just gives her extra followers ps.

Also- let’s not forget that it is potentially toxic- given it is designed to be washed away on a long cycle, on CLOTHES. Not to be near plates that you eat your food on.

As @Cupcakemum and I have said- we’ve written to P&G before, and done it again today- they take it seriously when their “influencers” don’t do stuff right, and given their track record with past legal suits, it wouldn’t be hard to threaten them with more legal action if something isn’t done to ensure their own products are being promoted safely by their own sales people to ensure consumers are safe.
Hopefully they listen! Will look awful for them if anything happens to someone over her stupid tips considering she’s being paid to promote it! I will unfollow her!

Reactions: 7
Saw this on Twitter & immediately thought of Hinch. Bring in some colours fgs!
I saw one of those....grayscale?....ballpits on insta some months ago, in an equally monochrome nursery. I actually thought it was a black and white photo. Colour, please!!!!! 😭

Reactions: 9
The lack of colour and stimulation would drive me mad as an adult but when you bring a child into the mix.. Wtf. Babies actually love black and white as it draws their eye to things but that phase moves on VERY quickly. Infants and children need COLOUR. That black playmat is just sad.

Also.. Is this baby actually going to have a name? Even their Stokke high chair (ridiculously expensive.. Get the £12 ikea one, you can rinse it in the shower and everything!) is engraved with "Baby Hinch". Yuck

Reactions: 14
I don’t follow any cleaners on Instagram but from what I’ve seen on here it’s probably a good job!! They really shouldn’t be allowed to show all of this mixing chemicals and using the wrong products for stupid things!!

Reactions: 8
She’s doing that annoying spraying again where she’s shows off her ugly tattoo 😤🤦🏻‍♀️
She had to get that big deformed tattoo to cover up her previous tattoo when she got her name tattooed on her wrist ..... totally smacks of “I love myself so much” 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s tacky as hell
Chavtastic 😂🤣

Omg. A baby on a minky?? Really??
I didn’t actually notice that .... I just saw another blob of grey stuff and scrolled past 🙄😂🤣😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.