Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me how, when the rest of England has pissing down weather ( I know it’s almost everywhere as I spoke to a depot in Bristol at work today and it said it was duck weather ) but yet Mrs bloody hinch HAS GLORIOUS SUNSHINE ??!!

🙃🙃🙃
I’m sorry..but we had the glorious weather today too 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
I think the fella who creates these space tidies is brilliant - the understair ones are great for storage.

However, with the one in the airing cupboard - effectively he’s just put a few shelves up and a new door - which any of us can do? Not impressed!

Reactions: 20
Hoping you can see the ss, haven't attached a photo before. Saw it this morning on a cleaning group i follow. Poor lady is very confused. Apparently her post had about 500 reponses before she was blocked from the group! PhotoEditor_20190615_083213146.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling Jamie was sat there whilst it rambled on about alternative names for ‘women’ thinking SHUT THE duck UP! Today that gretel filter has grated one big time. I only watch her poxy stories so I can keep up on here. She legit is quickly becoming the most annoying human known to man 😒

Reactions: 20
Hoping you can see the ss, haven't attached a photo before. Saw it this morning on a cleaning group i follow. Poor lady is very confused. Apparently her post had about 500 reponses before she was blocked from the group! View attachment 24246
I do feel sorry for the lady. I don’t understand why she would get blocked but ‘hinchers’ are a strange bunch

Reactions: 15
I think the fella who creates these space tidies is brilliant - the understair ones are great for storage.

However, with the one in the airing cupboard - effectively he’s just put a few shelves up and a new door - which any of us can do? Not impressed!
I think the sparseness in the airing cupboard is deliberate to not totally block in the boiler, there are probably regulations meaning it needs to have air circulation around it.

Reactions: 14
Kicking off about women being called anything but women but she calls her followers Hincher's, her cleaning Hinching & her dog Hansnomes or however the hell she says it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Kicking off about women being called anything but women but she calls her followers Hincher's, her cleaning Hinching & her dog Hansnomes or however the hell she says it!!!
The rules don’t apply to her, she’s allowed to talk utter bollocks but then mocks others when they say something she doesn’t like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I think the sparseness in the airing cupboard is deliberate to not totally block in the boiler, there are probably regulations meaning it needs to have air circulation around it.
Yes. Also what if they actually need to get to the boiler, say one day it plays up and needs repairing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There was an Instagram post this morning from Bobby Norris - some chap from TOWIE. He is clutching some ZoFlo in the pic and cue hundreds of comments tagging MH and I think she replied. But all the comments from the ‘hinchers’ saying how they fling it about their houses just made me feel a bit bleurgh 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So i’ve just caught up on the airing cupboard revamp. I’m I confused or is it literally 2 shelves, a couple of runners and a drawer! Wow, the man makes real Christmas miracles in such small spaces 🤦🏽‍♀️
Surely Jamie could have drilled a few screws in and put some shelves in?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.