Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think Ronbot is going to hate having a baby in the house!

Reactions: 34
She showed a semi bare bump in black and white from afar when she lifts Ronnie above her head (image ripped off from Pinterest). That was a few months ago. Nothing since then.
Personally I didn’t like showing my bare bump second time round because I had lots of stretch marks from my first baby. I mean I actually kept baby 2 secret so I mean the photos I took privately and shared with the family members who knew. But I can understand not wanting to show a bare bump if you’ve got stretch marks.
However I’m not an influencer with a powerful platform who could be promoting body positivity.
Anyone who follows Victoria Emes - well her latest grid post is about as raw as you can get and my first thought was Hinch would NEVER share a photo like that. Actually she wouldn’t even allow it to be taken.
I’m not saying she should get her bump out or any body part if she doesn’t feel comfortable doing so but it is a shame that she has this platform and doesn’t use it for greater good.
Completely understand where you are coming from and I know a lot of women would likely feel similar with pregnancies so I didn't mean to sound insensitive!
I agree massively that she really should be using her platform for more good. I've not gone through pregnancy but my work with young families means I've heard a LOT of birth stories, tales of which your body has changed, odd things/facts beyond heartburn and feet swelling that people without kids doesn't usually know because society is so quick to label things to do with crotches and nipples as taboo! When the first of my friends had her first I was almost more ready for it than she was there were loads of things that as a young mum she didn't realise were part and parcel of growing a human!

I think the summary of my feelings is "why is she lying/rose bisshhkit tinting everything?" She could do so much good for so many with very little effort instead of "I'm on the sofa, the boys are out" we could have a "I know it happens to most of us when we are pregnant, I'm really uncomfortable and tight, struggled to sleep last night and now I am going to attempt a sofa nap, the boys are out but I'm struggling to keep up with Ron's speed so left them to it! Don't worry though the midwife has said it's normal for some women to get a bit breathless at this stage"
There was that flash of honesty when she was out of puff showing the nursery, and I appreciated that, I want more of that realness!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The way she’s carrying on you would think that she’s never gave birth before 🥱

Reactions: 28
I love how SS has been calling out Joe for saying he done the hoovering for her. When you’ve got Mrs Hinch who actively pushes the pathetic housewife persona. “Jamie’s hoovered for me” “Jamie’s cleaned up for me, bless him” bla bla. Even her latest story saying Jamie has to reassure her 100 times a day. Wake up Sophie it’s 2021! Women shouldn’t feel they NEED a man for anything, what happened to all the strong women quotes she posted on International Women’s Day 🙄🙄.

Sorry, I ranted on there but she’s a terrible influencer for young women.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Me too, it’s always a little bit tough when the attention is taken away from them when a new baby comes home. Although he is in the shadow of henners so it’s been good practise for him to have to wait for mummy’s attention

Reactions: 10
I love how SS has been calling out Joe for saying he done the hoovering for her. When you’ve got Mrs Hinch who actively pushes the pathetic housewife persona. “Jamie’s hoovered for me” “Jamie’s cleaned up for me, bless him” bla bla. Even her latest story saying Jamie has to reassure her 100 times a day. Wake up Sophie it’s 2021! Women shouldn’t feel they NEED a man for anything, what happened to all the strong women quotes she posted on International Women’s Day 🙄🙄.

I agree, I think this is why I’m really disliking her at this moment in time. Get a backbone woman. It’s not the 1950s anymore. Oh and while you’re at it stop playing on the anxiety. Q a mental health awareness week post

Reactions: 21
He already gets from what we see absolutely no attention from her, so when the new baby comes he'll end up being more pushed out and he'll start to really resent the baby

Reactions: 12
Seeing that latest story of her with Ron is really very sad, there just doesn’t seem to be any connection at all, it’s like he couldn’t care less if she’s there or not, if that was me I’d be heartbroken that my child reacts so little to me

Reactions: 25
Can’t speak for Jamie Soph, but I can confirm you are very annoying.

And yes, having another baby is an adjustment, especially for the other little ones, but you are in a better position than most to navigate this. Two parents at home, mum constantly interfering helping. roof over your head, junk food in your tummies, and zero money worries to distract you from the joy of your expanding family.

Or is your real worry that your popularity is going to plummet and your comfy lifestyle will no longer be funded by your sheep?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She claws Ron's hair exactly the same as chicken strips ....only not as lovingly

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
“I feel so guilty I didn’t go out with Ron”
She would be so much more relatable and i would have so much respect if she said “I’m 9 months pregnant and I’m loving this peace and quiet. I needed time to just do nothing.” But that wouldn’t be the perfect mama vibes she wants would it.

Reactions: 22
The way she’s carrying on you would think that she’s never gave birth before 🥱
Attention seeking againnn😴😴😴😴 needs some input from the huns telling her how great she is and what a fabuuuloussss mummy she is and will be to cc2 🙄🙄

• Heart
Get your bingo dabbers ready guyzzz.
That story of her scraping stroking Ron's head is here for her to make a message montage full of "you'll be a wonderful mum Sophie , you and Henry have the perfect marriage, can't wait to see your new puppy" "I love Ron like he's my own. If he doesn't like the new baby I am a 'Ronnie person' so ill rehome him" etc. With all the same grammatical mistakes we usually see! Heck I've got time to myself this morning. Might make one up for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
each to there own and all but I’m really not into her sense of style 🤢 it’s all wrong! Why would I buy clothes from someone who looks like she dressed during a power cut? I actually think that She’s quite a pretty girl under it all but I cannot deal with her clothes 😅

• Haha

Her saying them sort of things just confirms that the message from an a supposed children’s home worker was written by her!

Nowadays women want to be out there hustling for themselves not relying on a man for it.
All the younger generation I know, that’s how they talk. All got flats and houses they bought themselves!
What she’s selling it too outdated. No offence to anyone who wants to be a stay at home mum keeping the house, in fact I used to want to be that way but times have changed and I’m older than her!
I’d rather carve out a successful career by myself and if a good man comes along that’s a bonus. Not a prize

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Attention seeking againnn😴😴😴😴 needs some input from the huns telling her how great she is and what a fabuuuloussss mummy she is and will be to cc2 🙄🙄
reminds me of when phoebe dated the psychologist/psychiatrist (can’t remember which) in friends and he rips into them

“You’re all define me, define me, love me, love me”

Desperate for validation from strangers...dear lord what a sad little life Jane/soph🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.