Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be a purchase reveal today. She’s started following a tiny tiny small business. They will have sent her something that she’s baaaawwwwttt. Something small and twee.

Eta - in the time I was writing that she then unfollowed 2 more accounts. Who even does that? Constantly unfollowing.

Reactions: 27
Wasn't he only 6lb? I'd guess at 37ish weeks, because neither parents are small are they. My husband is 6'7" and both mine were over 9lbs at birth. Unless my understanding is wrong and birth weight doesn't work like that?
I'm 5'3" and tiny and my daughter was 7lb 10oz so it definitely doesn't work on parents height hahaha

Reactions: 9
Yesterday she totally proved she doesn’t use her platform for anything but her own gain!

With it being the start of Mental Health week,…. “And her being such a sufferer herself”
She didn’t even acknowledge it!
No words or helpful information to her followers.

Of course, I have no doubt it will most likely be mentioned this week, ..as she will feel obliged too!
Sure she’ll grab a quote she can copy from somewhere!

She is actually POISONOUS

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Im bored of Hinch now. I need a reveal of triplets to stay entertained.
Triplet alpacas maybe. I LAARRVED them so much guyz I got one in every colour. I’m not sure where I am going to put them yet but I had to have them!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yesterday she totally proved she doesn’t use her platform for anything but her own gain!

With it being the start of Mental Health week,…. “And her being such a sufferer herself”
She didn’t even acknowledge it!
No words or helpful information to her followers.

Of course, I have no doubt it will most likely be mentioned this week, ..as she will feel obliged too!
Sure she’ll grab a quote she can copy from somewhere!

She is actually POISONOUS
Even more baffling that today’s shodcast is about her mental health, how she’s always had anxiety, how she deals with it. Truly baffling that she didn’t address it yesterday, and say “we’ll be talking about it in more detail tomorrow” (even though she doesn’t actually say anything we haven’t heard before)

Reactions: 17
They obviously don’t shout stop ..stop you crazy lady...

why is she showing the neighbours now?? Since it’s all been mentioned on here???
oh yes I’m best mates with allllll my neighbours’ there all my hinch army!!
Why are you cleaning your bleeping window ..2 days running while your family is having fun in the sun with your neighbours 😂😂😂😂

something don’t ring a ling a tring true here !!!!
Does she think we’re all as dumb as her??? 😂😂
Because shes read on here that dont she doesn't clean anymore. I have definitely starting watching her stories in a different light now. I NOW 100% can understand why she seems to sit around doing nothing whilst Inch and his short trousers does it all........ between Montages and Tattle she has no time 😏
From reading all the posts the last few days I reckon we already know what's to come.....
1. A this is the real me post, love yourselves guys this is me with no filter blah blah
2. Shes gonna become some type of saint to her local food bank
3. The hob, the sink and the washing machine will be cleaned from start to finish and videod
4. The sprog wont see any just roll for at least a week because pinterest has showed her something else
5. She gives birth and reveals the far yard in a MONTAGE with the tune 'dreams can come true' obvs

Might aswell just call me Mystic Meg 💃💃
That or shes 'predictable' haha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Taken one for the team, tried to listen to their shitcast Jamie has just said puberty and my ovaries has shrivelled up and died and I've had to turn it off 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Hadn't actually seen this before. Sophie's little "oh phrf sht" noise at the end there is interesting isn't it.
It's a lot like the noise a mum would make when their kid observes and says something inappropriate yet correct, eg "that looks like a willy" etc.
You know the sorts of things kids come out with and you have to stiffle the laugh so you don't encourage them, but your human instinct is to laugh to hide your own embarrassment.

Reactions: 14
Yesterday’s story where she is hanging up her washing in the spare room and saying how she can’t wait to eat pizza (whatevs) - she pans to the window and it is GLORIOUS sun outside. Shes a fruit loop hanging her clothes indoors when the suns shinhng

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There will be a purchase reveal today. She’s started following a tiny tiny small business. They will have sent her something that she’s baaaawwwwttt. Something small and twee.

Eta - in the time I was writing that she then unfollowed 2 more accounts. Who even does that? Constantly unfollowing.
How do you see this?

Reactions: 3
Thread Suggestion:

Content and engagement at an all time low, is it finally time for Zoph to go?

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I know she’s done the “goodnight”‘in the kitchen shot a million times - repetition and all. But I can’t help but feel she’s ramped it up lately. Preparing for it to be a different kitchen to say goodnight from.
If she wasn’t, she will now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's going to be quiet every morning on purpose so that the HAVE YOU HAD THE BABY HUN comments and messages boost her engagement.

I'd find being this calculating exhausting.

Making the montages and collages and finding the perfect song and putting slow mo and filters on everything and planning when to post and what to hide. Urgh. 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I can’t keep up, so may have already been said! 😂 But does anyone find it weird, when she has her ‘burst of energy’ she sends him & him off to the neighbours & gets her clean on? I’d want to spend all that energy making more memories with my son, before baby no2 makes his arrival! Surely window ledges can wait! Ron needs some memories with his mother 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 39
I just wanted to make a point about Elemis and other brands, such as Charlotte Tilbury, who have received a lot of "no longer cruelty free" posts all over social media. What is actually happening in China is that these brands are taking their goods, just the same as we buy here in the UK, and they are making sample sized products. Then they are creating pop up market stalls in shopping malls, where people are purchasing the samples. At no point are the samples going through animal testing processes, as "samples" do not have to be tested. These companies are becoming popular with people in China who do not wish to buy cosmetics and skin care that has been anywhere near an animal, which is more than understandable. To my view, these companies need to be praised for showing China an alternative, which is gradually being backed by the people. The more these brands become popular over there - even in sample format - the more these hideous practices, which are so unnecessary, may just start to be looked at by China, and stopped. Please be aware of this when posting "no longer cruelty free" posts, as it is hampering the very small progress which is being made over there. Just my 2p but I do feel it something we should be more aware of - please research the companies which sell in sample format, and those which sell in department stores and so therefore are subject to the testing process.

Reactions: 14
What a surprise. Nearly everything she flogs and uses is all tested on animals along with being harmful to aquatic life. She gives zero shits about any animals and she wants an alpaca? Not to mention the sad demise of flip and flop and their babies. She really isn’t a responsible influencer x
The irritating thing is that she really likes David Attenborough, according to their podcast. For someone who doesn’t give a tit about the amount of toxic chemicals she uses every day, killing off our planet. He stands for everything she doesn’t.
On a separate note, her popularity is definitely falling. The amount of likes she has on that last post is embarrassing for someone who is meant to have 4 million bots followers. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.