Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stop thinking of the time mr inch called the sheep shoppers that really is what they both see their followers as, her Instagram has basically turned into the home shopping network and QVC
That was the ONE thing that really angered me from him!
I grit my teeth whenever it’s mentioned!!!

Reactions: 12
Are we sure it's not the elbow grease? im not a hinch whiteknight by ANY means but it does spray on a bit yellowy, and with a bit of dirt it would go that colour surely? either that or maybe he is a secret smoker :sneaky::sneaky:
You’re probably right about the spray, valid point! we do know he smokes though.

Reactions: 11
Now I can see through her lies and non stop fakeness….

…It really doesn’t matter what make up she applies - she’s ugly inside. Her outside beauty is irrelevant now, filter or no filter!

She’s a con artist !!!

Reactions: 25
I was just watching SS’s stories and I swear her nails are nearly exactly the same as Hinchs design wise! Not sure if it’s a sign for something or whether I just have no life 😂 or both!

Reactions: 4
This scatter gun approach to her account is just not working at all!
She’s supposed to be a cleaning account - promotes P&G but doesn’t really clean anything. All this SLO-mo and finger clicking with music over the top isn’t cleaning! I want to see a filthy bathroom cleaned properly with (ideally eco) products and explanations about why they work. And show the process from start to finish!
Tries to be a Mummy account - never shows anything of the reality of being a Mum. And plenty of others are doing it better and with real honesty. Having a stay at home Dad and parents on tap so you can faff about all day on IG isn’t real life for 99.9% of her followers.
Tries to be a beauty influencer (massive eye roll) whilst filtered to the eye balls!

It’s time to pick a lane and stay in it and do it honestly and transparently or just give it up!

Just my rambling thoughts again this morning 😁
completely agree. And I can’t help but feel she has taken the same approach to her Tesco range. Rather than decide between clothing and home interiors, she has to do both but does neither of them very well! Looks like it’s all been hashed together to make maximum £ but with minimum effort/thought! And the fact she calls it a ‘signature’ range is just ludicrous. There’s nothing signature about plain grey towels, plain grey cups, plain grey photo frames or plain grey loungewear. Get a grip!

Dear god the sickly comments on her thread about two kids who have spent two occasions together in 12/14 months 🙄 #life-long advertising bond
Another contrived relationship to fit HER narrative. Just like the Ron and Hen debacle 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Doesn't read tattle. YeH right. Didn't someone post weekend how her neighbours dislike her. Cue. Hubby playing with number one son in neighbours garden. Annnddddd. Neighbours laugh heartily when they see chavhinch hanging out of window and shout. Nooooo Sophie. Oh how they all laugh..... Falsely. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I grew up on a farm. It’s bloody hard work and for most farmers it’s a vocation. You don’t just wake up one day and decide to buy a farm. I was thinking let her go for it. She’ll be in for a shock. She’ll never handle the long hours and it‘d be interesting to see her having to put her hand inside a sheep to help it lamb. But on second thoughts, no. The RSPCA have enough to do without rescuing neglected animals from that silly bint! No animal deserves to be out through being looked after by her. Just look at what she’s done to that poor dog!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was just watching SS’s stories and I swear her nails are nearly exactly the same as Hinchs design wise! Not sure if it’s a sign for something or whether I just have no life 😂 or both!
SS had hers first though 😂
And I swear, every girl on my insta & Facebook or nail accounts I follow, now have the feckin design 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She uses so many chemicals for a pregnant lady. That dettol spray alone would take your breath away.

Reactions: 15
Her washing line in the bedroom, reminds me of something you would find in a caravan.. god knows why.
Since when does she have neighbours she gets on with..first I've heard in years
Has she bought the bleeping neighbours house and now she won't have to explain too much as she technically didn't move as such?! She's actually such a melt.

Reactions: 5
The make up took longer to put on than the time they were out having lunch 😏
Another engagement grab using babyA again too

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.