Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I thought that. Why would you put a gift from your son in your dogs bedroom? (Which also begs the glaringly obvious question of “why the duck does your dog even have a bedroom?”)
Maybe it was from last year and she now has a new one with both all the boy's names on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Window clean must be a pre record, surely? Fair enough you might still want to do some housework, but would you really be leaning out of the windows scrubbing the frames at 40 weeks pregnant? Surely the bump would stop you being able to lean that far out 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 33
They're both cocks, but I still can't work out if Inch is a super villain driving force, or along for the ride and happy just to play with the resistance bands and get his Willy Hill accounts topped up whenever he plugs the shodcast.
There's a few things I've spotted snooping at his page:
Janine puts Soph in his bio. He isn't in hers even though heavy henry is.
Janine's link tree is "Mrandmrshinch", hers is a link to her amazon author page.

I was always under the impression a marriage was an equal partnership? 🤷‍♀️
But there are 3 people in that marriage, and one’s a Spaniel.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I feel so sad for that boy 😥 does she get involved in anything fun with him. Heartbreaking.
Anything that requires effort with him she's not into 😢 posing for a pic on the sofa for insta is the most she's willing to do with him. Least his dad's pretty hands on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Window clean must be a pre record, surely? Fair enough you might still want to do some housework, but would you really be leaning out of the windows scrubbing the frames at 40 weeks pregnant? Surely the bump would stop you being able to lean that far out 🙈
When she first starts wiping the window she's not got her gloves on and it's her new nails 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The cracks are painfully obvious their marriage is far from the Disney life she portrays on Instagram. Their whole lives are heavily staged, with an iPhone or 2 between their marriage.

Ronnie and having babies is the only glue in their marriage. Sophie is incapable of love for anyone other than herself unfortunately 💔
If my definition of “satisfaction” was cleaning the insides of my window frames I definitely wouldn’t be hanging about in that relationship.
The total and utter disgust in her voice the other day when she said she “couldn’t think of anything worse to be honest with you” makes me wonder if she only gets pregnant so she’s got an excuse to keep Inch away from her for another 9 months.
Maybe the “Mum” cushion is in Henry’s room coz that is where she sleeps and her and Jimmers have got separate bedrooms.

Reactions: 11
But there are 3 people in that marriage, and one’s a Spaniel.
It's like that polyamory episode of Louis Theroux. Except none of them were fucked up enough to include the dog!
You never see Jamie and Henry though, I've a feeling neither likes the other, Sophie wanted a dog and Jamie complied to shut her up, and Henry is so disgustingly jealous that Jamie gets to mount Sophie to completion (twice at least). Yeah, Jamie sometimes walks him and cleans the lawn, but there's no affection it's all just dog owning admin. It's all "hennerz is mummaz most special boi" and "Ron and Hen"
I had my cat before I had Mr Shoes, who was never brought up with pets, and it gives me such JOY to see "mY bOyS" hanging out together and the cat showing both of us equal levels of affection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
Such a thirsty story. Dial the filters up to 100 and trowel on the slap and post about feeling "more like Soph" and just BEGGING for the sheep to talk about how pretty she is etc etc etc yawn yawn yawn....

Reactions: 12
It's like that polyamory episode of Louis Theroux. Except none of them were fucked up enough to include the dog!
You never see Jamie and Henry though, I've a feeling neither likes the other, Sophie wanted a dog and Jamie complied to shut her up, and Henry is so disgustingly jealous that Jamie gets to mount Sophie to completion (twice at least). Yeah, Jamie sometimes walks him and cleans the lawn, but there's no affection it's all just dog owning admin. It's all "hennerz is mummaz most special boi" and "Ron and Hen"
Sorry i'm a bit new here... Hench-ry did WHAT twice?! Jaaaysus!

Reactions: 2
Ahhh i see.. So Hoe took SS for a curry. So Sophalpaca morfed onto filterella and went for Lunch.... Dinner... Supper... Breakfast... Xmas Dinner. Anyways she copied the frenemy again!!! *Edited a typo*

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.