Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:
We have taken our dogs on two holidays this year. Now admittedly our kids are all grown up now so we don’t have little people to worry about but we literally go away to where we think the dogs will have the best time and we plan our itinerary and our days out around the dogs, their enjoyment and their enrichment. That is being an animal lover, not giving a dog it’s own bedroom, over feeding it crap everyday and dressing it up in stupid outfits for Instagram posts. If you love your dog half as much as you claim to Hinch then start considering his needs rather than the role you want him to play in your fake arse life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone please hold the door WIDE open for Hinch so she can piss off far far away from insta .... and once shes out padlock it, throw away the key and brick it up so theres no chance of her ever getting back in 😂 bloody nut case does my head in!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have just realised what her leaning out the window filming Ronnie play in another garden reminds me of. It's like the time she went to London to get the eurostar and all the other girls there insta'd themselves out to dinner and having a lovely time, while Sophie filmed herself with her pizza for 1 in bed in the hotel room. We have all seen the photos of Sophie miss life and soul at gay pride but she locks her self indoors for the Mrs Hinch role 😞.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh duck off Sopha. The neighbours probably tell you to stop being a nosey witch nebbing out the windows at them.

The windows look mouldy AF. Try opening them to air the house, instead of heating the house to 40c like you've got a grow on. I've only ever seen airers like that on a hotel balcony in Spain.

Mad Ma has probably moved next door. That's who Jamie is playing with, waiting for his tea there because he can't cope with JusRol for the 12th night running.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Off topic: Hinch Baby x F&F. Calling it now. Can’t wait to see sleepsuits with Hx on the breast in varying shades of grey 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Nusty trolls, i was just going through her stories & saw this. If i had to see it so do you 😘
FEBA7EA0-8242-4835-9A19-5AFAF6ED5D6F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
"video"

Context for newbies or those who don't remember. She had Ronnienin her legs like that and we can hear jimmylonglegs say "video" where she miraculously springs into action - mum of the year - superwoman - wow - and starts bouncing him on her legs being supermegafunmum Soph. He naturally didn't respond because of his little Trueman Show life and he knows its all for show 😒

I've just gone for a peek at that video on his page and it looks like she was bouncing him before Jamie said video. Had it been edited after reading here? I know they're well known for that

Reactions: 2
I swear I’ve seen that exact same window clean before. It’s super old. Did no one think Ronnie looked very young?
yes I think that was old. She used to use elbow grease loads, then stopped.
how on earth do those windows get so dirty? I just checked mine and they are clean and I probably cleaned them last summer!!!!!

Reactions: 11
I feel so sad for that boy 😥 does she get involved in anything fun with him. Heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.