Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hinch farm? More like the ‘hinch funny farm’ starring the star clown sopha, inch the big nosed man and chicken strip the heaviest dog in Britain.

Reactions: 14
Why is she putting on false lashes again? Didn’t she record herself doing them yesterday? If you can’t do shit in sequence don’t do it at all!

Reactions: 18
That’s a couple hundred quids worth of makeup for one look, all high end except the maybelliene concealer, but that’s our Soph, Soph of the people, the relatable girl next door

Reactions: 28
You know I’m starting to think she doesn’t like iconic as much as she said she did last week. It’s almost like she constantly changes her mind depending on who’s paying her

Reactions: 32
Oooh you’re good! Yes it does look like that. Especially when you focus the handle aspect of it. And makes sense to be using Dr Brown this time round - she’s not mentioned Tommee tippee once. Yesssss. Come on!!!!!!
At first, I was like ‘Actually no. Whatever that is has blue around the bottom.’ ... but inside the warmer is a removable blue insert. The photo looks like it wwas taken out and placed next to the warmer.
I actually have no idea because I plan to exclusively breastfeed again. Someone gave me the warmer which is why I have it. I guess I’ll buy some of their bottles in case BF doesn’t work out this time. Some of my friends have recommended them for sure!

I’m dreading the name reveal because I’m also expecting a boy and I’m worried that if she happens to use that name then everyone will think she was my inspiration I’ll have to find a different name.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone tell me if I’m wrong... English is t my first language and in my language we are always told that putting yourself first in a sentence when you are talking about you and other people is rude. Like when she always says me and Jamie and Ronnie etc she always says “me” first and it irks me because all my life I have been told that’s rude and I’d never use it that way. (Also isn’t it Jamie and I, not me and Jamie anyway?)
Sorry, not trying to be the grammar police, it just annoys me so much when she says me and Jamie.

also, she really loves to eye fuck herself, doesn’t she

Reactions: 36
I’ve thought this too! Not much use posting a fkin black square last year with a couple of swipe ups to be absolutely schtum about it now! Shows how disingenuous these influencers are. Only post about human rights if they’d get flack for not saying anything but otherwise couldn’t give a rats arse. Fucks me off to no end to see people with such a platform (well, Sofa’s actual follower count is dubious..) to not use the voice they have!

Reactions: 10
Have you ever seen anyone on the beg that hard for a makeup brand deal?
‘My DMs are going crazy’ are they fuck

Reactions: 29
You’re right. Officially, it should be: Jamie, Ronnie and I. But Hinch has never been one for following grammatical rules.

Reactions: 17
Complete with a token book to show on Instagram once

Reactions: 2
Okay so I had to go and look back.... this is a post from Valentine’s Day
Is that a baby monitor?
Keep your eyes peeled tattlers

Reactions: 3
Can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's what I'm thinking after this comment of her copying others in this way and I'm wondering if anyone thinks the same? I'll apologise in advance if any of you think I'm out of order, it actually makes me feel uneasy thinking it too.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has thoughts along the lines of wishing she or her child was in similar situation to these parents. The way she craves attention and lies about silly things, it's like she has munchausen syndrome. I'm not saying I think she harms her children or herself in any way, but some of the traits she shows make you wonder what she would do to get noticed.

Reactions: 26
Me too! And English is my 1st and only language. You're right, it should be Jamie and I. But its obviously a trait of hers; HinchxTesco , Ron & Rex https://giphy.com/8FiLjz5WBZVnNmse5e

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.