Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all so ridiculous now! I want so badly for @HinchesSousChef to be right but more than anything I just want it all to be OVER!! Geeeezus this pregnancy has been longer than the pandemic! šŸ„± šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Why does she dress sooooo badly? Sheā€™s totally a chav omg šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ šŸ™ˆ I didnā€™t realise how chavvy she was but itā€™s on full show at times and thatā€™s the real her!!

Reactions: 39
Sheā€™s got some bleeping nerve saying ā€œhow uncomfortableā€ she is today, after last nights antics.
She really is a brat isnā€™t she. Honestly makes me
Rage more and more each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What if she actually got the nails done in December and thatā€™s why she was saying ho ho ho, then she had the baby in January like hinchsouschef says šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh yeah, good point. I don't believe she was out that late getting her nails done, probably more tea time that's why it was dark. That means SS copied her nail design šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also why does she not make any sense in any of those videos.. itā€™s like sheā€™s drunk šŸ„“ the weird clicking noise when she wobbles the moon bump too šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
Why does she dress sooooo badly? Sheā€™s totally a chav omg šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ šŸ™ˆ I didnā€™t realise how chavvy she was but itā€™s on full show at times and thatā€™s the real her!!
Is that one of her lounge suit things? The photo where sheā€™s outside makes it look like sheā€™s wrapped an old bedspread around herself! Way too much fabric flapping around šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 12
I really did not need to know that Jamie wanted to raw dog her the child out on this lovely Friday morning šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
What I donā€™t understand is why sheā€™s not done any official photos in her loungewear?? Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s what she has on?

Reactions: 34
What I donā€™t understand is why sheā€™s not done any official photos in her loungewear?? Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s what she has on?
I was thinking this too, surely a campaign as big as this they would want her face on it, but then again.. they had her as a cartoon on the other collabs šŸ¤£ maybe thereā€™s a reason šŸ¤£

edit.. not as big as this as it didnā€™t really go well šŸ˜¬ but they probably pumped a lot of money into it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Put the podcast on while making breakfast (no idea why) and my god it is really tit isnā€™t it. I know I keep saying it but my god. It is just a couple talking about themselves to each other. For whose benefit? It is beyond pointless!! So self indulgent

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whilst it was fun to speculate that sheā€™d already had the baby, letā€™s be honest, she is clearly still pregnant šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lying on your front at 9 months pregnant?? Been pregnant 3 times and that was impossible even with the smallest bump

Reactions: 30
I donā€™t even believe the nails were done yesterday probably all months and months ago itā€™s all pre records !

Just noticed that sheā€™s on her front but possibly sheā€™s kneeling on the floor over the bed so it looks like sheā€™s laying.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.