Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone mention eyebrows and hair strokes earlier Hi Grinch
Ive just watched this story and thought “what the Fuck” she’s such a clown. She does realise the girl wears them because she has alopecia, nit because she can’t get her brows micro bladed because she’s pregnant. Fuck me, she hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 26
What do you reckon, OK/Hello magazine shoot at Gosfield Hall Disneyland Essex?
Just wondering, are they waiting until 17th May when you can officially go inside places to have a photo shoot to have them in the magazine. Although, due to magazine lead times, they will clearly have had them taken before. If not it will be another month of ‘has she,hasn’t she’

Reactions: 7
Today she asked what we do on a rainy day ....well we clean on a rainy day but when it’s sunny we take the kids out or play, but she seems to clean when it’s sunny and wants to go out when it’s raining
She hasn't a clue really. I've spent all afternoon cleaning properly as it's raining as I hate wasting time cleaning when it's warm/ glimpse of the sun as its a rare thing up north haha

Reactions: 6
How very sad for him when he has/had no say in it at all or CC2 either

Reactions: 7
Surely you don’t stick those transfers over real eyebrow hair!!! when someone said the makeup lady has alopecia that makes sense… but what is hinch going to do??!! Please let her do a demo with them on her face!!
Please I hope she doesn't. Surely these are meant for people with alopecia or people going through chemo?

Reactions: 10
Omg, brainwave. The baby is here and the photo shoot for Ok mag was at the £3million house!! That’s why she was there and they aren’t buying it.

Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.