Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kablamo

How though? Laying on your stomach almost 9 months pregnant?😂 or am I missing something 🤫
😂 TBH I think she’s probably laying on her side and leaning over as much as she can. She might also be using a pillow around her bump. It doesn’t look like the most comfy thing ever but 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7

EnterNameHerePls

Needs the spf for bed.
Tbf, I wear SPF to bed at the weekend when I have a lay in and I get up after the sun has come up. We have thin curtains and I’ve woken up with a very red cheek from the morning sun beating down on my face! I wore SPF at night if I’m laying in the next morning since then🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Guyyyyyyzzz do any of you use elemis? I've been thinking of treating myself as it's almost my birthday and I feel old!

I have it whittled down to elemis or liz arden... I need something that smells nice else I won't use it! But any opinions?

I also cannot wait to see her put the brows on! 😂

• Haha

Drc24

Same. I said it in jest initially months ago but it would explain so much

- Ronnie has no toys
- Ronnie hardly there unless “performing”
- So clean and tidy 24/7 not like a normal house
- Not scared to share their address
- Everything is so staged

They probably live in Barbados on a billion pound yacht.
I have always thought this lately 🤣 but thought I was thinking too much into it but the house just doesn’t feel lived in to me. Also the change from grey slyly happening makes me laugh as it means the sheep are going to get fleeced again for biskitttttt colour schemes now🤣

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
What do you reckon, OK/Hello magazine shoot at Gosfield Hall Disneyland Essex?
Just wondering, are they waiting until 17th May when you can officially go inside places to have a photo shoot to have them in the magazine. Although, due to magazine lead times, they will clearly have had them taken before. If not it will be another month of ‘has she,hasn’t she’ 🙄🙄

• Sad

SandyB

I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when she’s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people “I may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of you”!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morning…. Not 🙄🙄🙄
I did find that very odd too.

Kiko

VIP Member
Christ! Every week she’s trying new products on her face! She needs to give some chance to work.
On the beg for an Elemis collar now though I see 🤦‍♀️
Il be raging if Elemis send her free products!!!!

Libbyaugust737

Right. Am I being thick? But these new nails. They have green on them. Yet there's no green on that photo with the outfit... so why is she pretending everything Is new? Is it ALL content from before? She's gonna be fucked if she needs a c section. Cos of them nails

NosiePosie

Just saw a tiktok and it said how basically influencers children are growing up like the Truman show and one day they are going to realise that they have been watched their entire life by strangers and had no idea and it literally hit me that poor ronnie really is just a prop in mummmazzzz show
How very sad for him when he has/had no say in it at all or CC2 either