Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, I forgot about the Maldon Hurricane that only targeted Grinch's house. Any excuse to buy more shit.
To be fair, the wind was fairly horrific here in Bucks - I called it a tornado more than once, as it felt like I was flying my (non fat) cocker spaniels like kites. Certainly strong enough to destroy the flimsy cheap tat in their garden

You know what they say Soph. Buy cheap. Buy twice.

Reactions: 13
Or everyday in her case

Reactions: 5
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!!

Reactions: 87
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!!
But of course she does, that Tesco prepacked ‘Best in show’ winning tomato!

Reactions: 30
How dare she comment on that film and even so much utter Bowie’s words
But labyrinth is her favourite movie. Don’t you remember when she went to Disneyland and saw Alice's Curious Labyrinth and said sometime along the lines of she can’t wait to go on there coz Labyrinth was her favourite movie

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but someone who is 9 months pregnant and about to pop doing that video about the table - she would not be able to lean in that close to film?? There’s a point at the end that she’s near the pointy end - if she had a belly she wouldn’t be able to lean in that close

you can see where her feet sit next to the table

Reactions: 5
Maybe but when her idea of real life is far fetched too what does anyone expect

Reactions: 21
We‘re all so bored of the longest pregnancy in living history that we have to amuse ourselves somehow. She’s done some pretty “ridiculous” stuff in the past so who knows what’s going on lately

Reactions: 21
She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times
Great film. Think it is that, the first sounds like power of voodoo. She doesn't strike me as a Bowie fan, even though she does style herself on the goblin king. Maybe it's a nod to tattlers who call her mam Jareth
If you're here Soph, play some Magic Dance over your videos instead of the absolute soppy crap you constantly use.

Reactions: 8
But labyrinth is her favourite movie. Don’t you remember when she went to Disneyland and saw Alice's Curious Labyrinth and said sometime along the lines of she can’t wait to go on there coz Labyrinth was her favourite movie
I haven’t followed that long, I only follow because of the bantz and seeing what you’re all on about as well never been a fan though. Always wondered how the hell somebody can “clean” and become famous. Unless you’re Kim Woodburn because we all know she’s a legend.

I’m genuinely devastated that labyrinth is one of my favourite films now. Bowie is probably turning bless him

Reactions: 4
More plastic for landfill. And who the fuck gets their nails done when they are due to have a baby? Utter twat

Reactions: 8
Calling it now.. she will announce the birth any day now with a picture of his little hand holding her finger or something as equally clique.. then it'll be another week or 2 wait until she reveals his face after her adoring fans are begging to see him

Reactions: 23
Sure she did the same with her patio set last time there was a bit of wind
Yep, it’s shattered her table! Some strong wind there in Essex. Funnily enough, we had some super strong wind too, whistling through the house and down the fireplace - didn’t even blow a single seedling pot over... strange that.

Reactions: 3
Lol me too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.