Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bitch, a dangerous one.... and very very shallow and materialistic

Reactions: 20
She definitely has a very distorted body image which is why I think she’s been playing hide the bump, she’s clearly not comfortable with how she looks, I think calling out the size on what she was wearing is another element of this, she’s trying to prove that she’s still slim. It’s quite sad really

Reactions: 20
And don’t forget the ever present shoulder out showing off those collar bones at every opportunity!

Reactions: 21
She’s vile doesn’t care about anyone but herself. Oh n Henry

Reactions: 15
she hasn’t been a cleaning account for a while now, infact was she ever really a cleaning account at all? She told people about silly hacks and made things that most people had cleaned with for years insanely popular. She was all for the brand partnerships and that’s it, and now it’s really starting to show!

I was induced last year and I wasn’t asked to self isolate.
Same here

Reactions: 15
She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times

Reactions: 14
I agree, I think this is what caused her melt down when pregnant with Ron. She was doing her book tour, red flags were already spotted when she insited on no selfies at the tour days and instead hired a profesh photographer, but even with that in place, she didn't like how she looked (no filter or photoshop). At that point, it was obvious she wasn't eating properly, she was rake thin for a pregnant woman, book tour got cancelled and she went into hospital. Fake bump or not, at least this time, she looks a bit healthier, but quite clearly the issues are still very much there.

Reactions: 25
I had the elvie products and for me they are an absolute godsend - but costly and it is frustrating when influencers get such items for free! Working around two kiddos I did not have the time to plug into wires

Reactions: 6
Well said! Looking in here to get her content! what a sad life she really leads. She might have money to buy all her chavvy tat but that’s all she’s got now......

Definitely needs professional help

Reactions: 11
Interesting, this was 6 weeks ago. I’m glad she’s enjoying her food but i still think it’s all to do with her own insecurities. Instead of embracing it, she’s been photoshopping/filtering & hiding it

Reactions: 11
Until I see that baby birthed and her stating it was born post May 7th I won’t believe anything I see

Reactions: 32
My step daughter has been told she has to..
What she elective? I had reduced fetal movements and was induced within 48 hours. So no chance for a 10 day isolation period. But I wasn’t tested or asked to reduce contact. I suppose that was last year when we had only been in lockdown for 2 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.