Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else feel it was a bit in bad taste to show off all that food? I don't mean to be THAT person but not everyone can afford to fill their fridges the way she does. Especially right now. I've known 3 people who lost their jobs in the last year, 2 managed to get new jobs but are not making the same money and are struggling to make ends meet. The other lost her flat and has had to move in with her sister and her family. 😔 I just find the boasting, showing off and posting 'positive' quotes too much. Try telling someone who has lost their job and their home that they just need to think positive by someone who sits at home doing duck all and getting paid thousands!

Reactions: 29
Do you think she’s ever spent any time on a farm? Growing up, my best friends dad was a farmer and it is a hard, tough job. Up before the crack of dawn and not home til night time. Mucky, smelly, backbreaking work.

I think she imagines she will fling open the windows of her perfect farmhouse cottage and the birds will be chirping in the window boxes, watching her as she happily sweeps out the kitchen with a broom. Then she will wander outside, singing to herself and scattering seeds for the chickens from the pocket in her apron while she watches Jamie and Ronnie riding the tractor round the field all day before they head home hungrily at lunchtime for a hinch-made plastic cheese waffle ironed wrap with two leaves of spinach each. She’ll have a friendly alpaca who pokes his head through the window as she washes her boys dirty farm clothes and looked after her handsomes menzzz.

She’s an absolute balloon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
SS visits a farm today... And now Hinch wants a farm??? What if all these stories today are prerecords and she was actually with SS at the farm...

Reactions: 24
I just watched the second story of him babbling and when Jamie says is that on the wrong way he again says “mummum” showing he wasn’t saying it for mum to look but rather it’s him babbling. I agree with the other poster & I know we don’t see every second and I know all children develop differently but I would be really concerned if my son was at that babbling stage at his age (my son is a few weeks older than Ronnie & speaking much clearer and joining words etc for example he will say “here you go”, “mummy look”, etc etc.) I really hope she is getting him the right support and stops using him for content in my opinion it’s abusive.
My friend’s little boy is a couple of days younger than Ronnie and isn’t speaking yet. He makes noises but no real words. She saw the HV this week with her concerns and has been told not to worry. My own eldest didn’t speak properly until he turned 3, he’s 14 now and definitely nothing wrong! It’s difficult when we only see snippets of Ronnie on a daily basis. The nursery will help if there is an issue though

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who the duck is feeding her this shite ....." it makes my heart happy"🤪

Listen stupid features....your "heart" is an organ in your body...sick to duck of these "sayings" they all jump on board with.

Happy hearts aren't false and are made happy and content with the people you love. She's such a "business women" now seemingly.
Totally unrelatable in any way...shame, as she could have used and grown her platform in a much more positive and honest way.

She's fake.

Reactions: 9
Day one on Hinch Farm and the field is being astroturfed. Jamie has been told to buy some grey pigs and a bisskittt sheep but the manager at B&M says he’s not got any in stock so Jamie’s stumped and drives off in his tractor to try Home Bargain instead. Meanwhile Hinch is busy hiding Tesco’s finest eggs in the hen coop she’s constructed out of eBay shoe racks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I accidentally posted a Hinch comment in the SS thread thinking I was on this one. How EMBARRASSING.
Anyway, as I was saying over there, there’s no way she can mean farm as in farm with animals. Mud becomes part of a farmers life and she won’t cope well with mud. Can you see her trudging down the garden in wellies feeding the animals? Mucking out an alpaca shelter? I certainly can’t. Unless she’s planning on making vestie do it and she’ll just stay in the house pretending to be ‘farmhouse goals’

Reactions: 17
Hinch farm... well I’m going to have RSPCA on speed dial! What happens when she realises they aren’t ‘farm people’? She makes me sick!

Reactions: 11
All this talk of Hinch Farm is giving me big Animal Farm vibes, I look forward to the animals striking back against Hinch and Inch and claiming the farm as their own and seeking revenge in the name of Flip, Flop and the baby fiscccchh.
And I think that's a goodnight from me🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She really hasn’t got a clue. Sophie and her disney princess life, pathetic.
I’ve had enough for today🤮Good night all😂

Reactions: 13
I read through these most days but rarely post. Someone a couple of days ago pointed out that when Rex was with Ronnie he seemed really unsure of him and it really made me think. As a first time Mum I hate comparing children/babies, but it’s very very clear that Ronnie is delayed and that’s ok.
I would have so much more respect if she addressed this to her followers. If she sat down and said you know what guys this is what it is. Showed us her taking the time with him to help him and then showing us his progress. That latest video of him saying MumMum, it’s clearly a new thing by their reaction, but I would appreciate that reaction if I knew it came from genuine happiness because the poor boy has been struggling. There’s no shame in his speech delay at all, but don’t hide it and make out like he’s something he isn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️ Show us how well he’s doing and how proud you are of him.
My son is 2 in a few months.

His speech is delayed because of lockdown, he has been going to nursery for nearly a year and is coming on now but we are really having to do a lot of work with him to develop his speech.

He can say around 15 words, but we have to encourage it. I think she should be using her platform to show how to help all these babies who have suffered from lockdown and had little social interaction. Every child does develops at different stages but lockdown hasn’t helped vital development IMO.

We are “all in this together” right 😉😏

Last edited:
I can just see her Zoo-floring the pigs. The Sharks will be maxed out hoovering up the constant stream of spiders. And as for the rats, baskets all round?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not SS’s biggest fan, but I remember the genuine messages of hate Stacey used to get from Hinchers. Saying she is copying Sophie, that Sophie should have been asked to do the sort your life out TV show etc, the list is endless. Now who is copying who?! I have no doubt she will have bought a period property life Stacey. X

Reactions: 12
The thing is if she loved animals like she claims to then we would hear her advocating for them. She would campaign for animal charities frequently. She would not endorse products that are tested on animals. She would potentially even consider not eating them if she was very passionate about the plight of the farmed chicken etc. She wouldn’t have flushed the fish. She would have persevered with them - maybe rehoming some but keeping the rest or switching to a different species. She would share how much she loves animals and nature by showing how she loves nothing more than being outdoors in all weathers engaging with nature.
I could go on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I find it so odd that no real life people who know these insta famous celebs talk out about them? You can’t escape gossip in the small city I live in! Surely there are local ppl who know what she is up to and would spill the goss? It’s all very bizarre

Could it be either of these the new house?
Honestly praying to god she doesn’t purchase any of these houses. She’s a new build kinda girl. They’ll be torn about all them beautiful beams used for a big bon fire out the back. If she wants the big house with a field of a garden then build it from scratch 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.