Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with how she treats that dog makes me sick 😷 like how can a dog have his own room and bed I’ll never understand it😡 I just hate the dog now😪

Reactions: 10
What I really don’t get is the comparison between the early days to now.
Back then, she was (albeit sometimes completely wrong and potentially hazardous) spraying the rug, Flipping it and hoovering the underside, cleaning skirtings, bicarb on the mattress, making “snow”, spraying diluted Lenor everywhere, now she doesn’t even move the vases to clean behind.
how are even the blindest of sheep (let’s forget the bots for a minute) still engaged? I just don’t get it. She started as a cleaning account- got the majority of her fans from “cleaning“ - went o this morning “for cleaning”
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a bleeping scruff.
Maybe she’s changed direction and she’s now a ‘Stacey fan account’ 😂😂😂😂😂

a bit like the mad hinchers!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It pisses me off when things get left on the stairs. It's just a hazard. So all thst crap left on Sophas stairs, Jamie couldn't of taken it up? Lazy fecker.
That's not crap, it's Trace scurrying back up the stairs after rummaging in the nut bowl she filled up yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s a fraud and these tweets show the real ‘Mrs hinch’. Shame the newspapers don’t cover these tweets and the one about Tulisa. The media seem to ‘out’ and ‘Shame’ other celebrities who have tweeted nasty stuff years back. Would love to see this conwoman exposed for the real person she is and not the Instagram persona she hides behind to fleece the sheeple
Exactly that! People have been sacked from jobs for tweets they wrote as a teenager. Why does she get to get away with it?

Reactions: 16
Poor old inch, he’s still desperate trying to plug those awful podcasts😂 and still sending himself messages about how they make people literally cry, 🤦‍♀️why is it they always say literally cry, it’s always the same kind of language, you would almost think they were all written by the same person, not that hinch and inch would ever lie or do anything under handed, and yes indeed the country is full of women desperate to meet you inch and get your autograph, how could anyone resist a 42 year old man, (I use the term man lightly) with your chavy haircut and teenage boys clothes that you seem to love so much, yes you are indeed quite the ladykiller 🤮🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Back then, she was (albeit sometimes completely wrong and potentially hazardous) spraying the rug, Flipping it and hoovering the underside, cleaning skirtings, bicarb on the mattress, making “snow”, spraying diluted Lenor everywhere, now she doesn’t even move the vases to clean behind.
how are even the blindest of sheep (let’s forget the bots for a minute) still engaged? I just don’t get it. She started as a cleaning account- got the majority of her fans from “cleaning“ - went o this morning “for cleaning”
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a bleeping scruff. Her foundation finger marks on the wardrobe, the dog hair all over her supposedly fresh washing, (despite numerous plugs for pet hair dissolver), her bleeping hair that looks like udon noodles and the fact she wears the same 3 outfits all year round.I just don’t get what they’re seeing.
the girl looks like the great unwashed. She looks like she eats kfc on the sofa she’s moulded into, wipes her Greasy fingers down the sides and shoves the bones between the cushions. 🤮🤮🤮
😂😂😂😂😂😂 spot on lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a bleeping scruff. Her foundation finger marks on the wardrobe, the dog hair all over her supposedly fresh washing, (despite numerous plugs for pet hair dissolver), her bleeping hair that looks like udon noodles and the fact she wears the same 3 outfits all year round.I just don’t get what they’re seeing.
the girl looks like the great unwashed. She looks like she eats kfc on the sofa she’s moulded into, wipes her Greasy fingers down the sides and shoves the bones between the cushions. 🤮🤮🤮
Youre right! She said on her stories the other day how she gets excited by finding bloody false nails under the sofa cushions so the KFC bones wouldn't be a surprise 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
You couldn't make this tit up!!! Coming from a person who works with an animal testing giant, promotes brands who gift real fur for her cash cows and probably wears it or has worn it in the past herself. They don't come much more of a bigger c**t than Grinch 🖕🏽🖕🏽.

Dogs no different too Henry force-fed chemicals and vivisected. She makes me sick to the back teeth with the hypocrisy. Vile, morally bankrupt, greedy, pathetic witch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I can’t deal with how she treats that dog makes me sick 😷 like how can a dog have his own room and bed I’ll never understand it😡 I just hate the dog now😪
Don’t blame the dog. It’s 100% her fault.

Reactions: 22
It's quite disturbing how she treats thst dog. Whats the point in him having a dog bed in the kitchen. It's pathetic. Grow the duck up sophie. You are a 31 year d mother 2(soon to be).
No wonder the poor lump has issues. He's not got a proper space that's "his". Dogs need somewhere they can retreat to when they've had enough. His dog bed isn't his because she's always sat roaring in it, and his bedroom is gated off.

head

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Fur human? What the hell?

I love my dogs, we aren't sure we can have children so they do fulfill my need to care for something but they are animals not humans. They don't have their own bedrooms, even if they did they wouldn't sleep in it would much rather curl up somewhere unsuspecting like the bottom of the stairs so they no when its go time in the morning 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.