Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filling containers for the fridge with pre packed food is another thing she has copied off SS, except SS does it better as always, with a proper meal plan with meat, veg and fruit for most of the week. It's not exactly thrilling though when SS does it, so why Hinch thinks she can trump her bestie by putting dunkers and actimels in a clear tub is madness

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry guyzzzz been taking my eggs out of their box and putting them into another box, what have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Apologies if this has already been discussed but what is with the constant off the shoulder thing?!! I don’t know any mum, let alone a heavily pregnant one, that would be comfortable in a strapless bra?!! It’s so bizarre and yet again makes her so unrelatable!!!
Lol I go bra-less 99% of the day. Even when I was heavily pregnant.
There's many things that make her unrelateable but I don't think choice of bra is one of them

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion -

Hinch get your head out of your self absorbed bum and pay more attention to your poor son! X

Reactions: 26
Pregnancy timeline - she has had that baby. Trace let it slip on 5th July 2020. Sophie didn’t know she was pregnant for atleast 8 weeks. That would take you back to May 10th. 37 weeks on from May 10th is Jan 24th. 42 weeks would be feb 28th. She is a fraud.
124A6D00-DDE0-403B-967A-21DECF093E7D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aren’t you meant to store potatoes in the dark to stop them going green?

Reactions: 11
So Princess wants an Alpaca.

She really is a wacko.

Info for you Sofa.

Alpacas are herd animals and cannot be kept on their own. A minimum of two is required, but preferably a group of three would be better.
Alpacas live up to 20 years.
Question is ..Is she an Alapaca person...I mean flip n flop went splash splosh to the fish people ... Alpacas are much bigger... they won't flush

Reactions: 11
There's one pear each, one apple each and one potato each for the week. Their shop looks like one of the bleeping school dinner food parcels you got in lockdown to feed one child not a family of 4 (edited because I forgot the precious first born henners)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Pregnancy timeline - she has had that baby. Trace let it slip on 5th July 2020. Sophie didn’t know she was pregnant for atleast 8 weeks. That would take you back to May 10th. 37 weeks on from May 10th is Jan 24th. 42 weeks would be feb 28th. She is a fraud. View attachment 557793
Yep. What I’ve been saying for months. Baby born when she went awol mid January.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thread Suggestion:
See no bump, Hear her lies, Speak like Mummazzz

Reactions: 2
Yep. What I’ve been saying for months. Baby born when she went awol mid January.
No wonder she has a book of lists - a note of the actual birth date, A note of the fake birth date. This babies whole life will be a lie, poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going back to mega mansion. It's an unlucky house. Current owners spent two years building it but unfortunately need to sell as they are bankrupt. Perhaps Soph and Inch are negotiating a good price, seeing as they are both sales people?

Reactions: 8
Going back to mega mansion. It's an unlucky house. Current owners spent two years building it but unfortunately need to sell as they are bankrupt. Perhaps Soph and Inch are negotiating a good price, seeing as they are both sales people?
How did you know that?! Who lives there currently? X

Reactions: 1
When is the school year cut off in the UK? Is it September? I grew up in France where it was Jan 1st to December 31st 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely feel for her few remaining sheep. She’s playing them like a fiddle.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been looking at her in a few days and ventured back today to see her organising her food shop. What a thrill!!! Watching a woman decant food from boxes to put them inside other boxes! How have I coped without this stellar content in my life?

The 45 minute long thumbs up at the end of the can story was hateful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.