Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Sometimes you just need to pick your battles

Reactions: 10
hahah or maybe the bins??? dont get too crayyzayy guyschhh

Reactions: 4
Two fat Henrys!! 88

This is why I fucking love tattle!

Reactions: 18
Putting lemons in the fridge doesn’t make it smell of lemon

Reactions: 37
Heinz weaning pouches for a 2 year old? I thought after 12 months the food went to mini meals not purée
My fridge is fuller than that and we are overdue a food shop by 5 days due to being ill. Where is all the healthy food for the family. 21 peppers does not count as 5 a day!!!

Reactions: 15
Noticed the untouched diet come from Stacey's launch box that she didn't have for breakfast in the fridge

Reactions: 17
Toxic positivity is one of my pet peeves, and it’s bloody dangerous. It can prevent people from getting help because they think should just think positive thoughts.
Hinch has no business telling people to “breathe darling, this is a chapter not a whole story” when she quote literally has no idea what’s going on in that person’s life. She fucking boils my piss.

Reactions: 22
My fridge is fuller than that and we are overdue a food shop by 5 days due to being ill. Where is all the healthy food for the family. 21 peppers does not count as 5 a day!!!
They have another fridge in the garage. They live off posh ready meals.

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t be surprised if that last pic and quote is her viewing a house already.

Reactions: 33
Has she had this kid yet? I've know elephants to be pregnant shorter time than this

*edit didnt finish post

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.