Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On this post when soph starts singing “I’m blue aba Dee” you can hear someone else sniggering in the backround, definitely SS! Why have they gone together? Please tell me I’m not the only one who can hear it?!
the thing that get me the most is that there are no blinds or curtains on that window! WTH!

Reactions: 6
I think Jen is a figment of Inch’s very poor imagination!
Get back in your box JimBobOneJob and stop making shit up. It’s cringey

Reactions: 12
That's real love, totally opposite to Henners and Ron. Hinch just misses the spot everytime. Go on SS get a book deal, The adventures of Rex and Peanut
Hennerz is fucking miserable I have a dog that doesn’t really get along with kids (she’s very timid) and she acts the way that Henry does.

Reactions: 3
we all heard her say “guys I need this house, I need this life”
So single white female

Reactions: 16
SS has posted on her stories about strong women. Is Hinch a 'strong women'? On her own stories she comes across as vain, needy, high maintenance, demanding, possessive, obstinate, fickle, pigheaded, I could go on. Strong women are a lot more comfortable in their own skin.

Reactions: 39
Yes I’ve said it’s very odd we’ve not had Ronnie kissing the bump or anything like that.

Reactions: 14
Riveting content. Pretending her mum bought her cloffffs from Aldi when we know it’s another bloody ad. Or at least an ad beg.

Reactions: 20
Has Inch left the photo of the person off his post so we can't prove he made it up this time?

Reactions: 15
Baby clothes on her airer. Ok we could say she’s washing them in preparation for his arrival. Or she’s washing them because he was born in mid January.

Reactions: 25
I think she’s already had the baby sometime in the last few weeks. She announced it 17 weeks ago and said she had less time to go. Someone else I follow posted 17 weeks ago that she was 21 weeks and her baby was born yesterday. In the pictures she hasn’t photoshopped her “bumps” around the same size as when she announced the pregnancy. I’d say it’s a postpartum bump and she’s hiding the baby for whatever reason

Reactions: 2
Argh missed everything last night

That message that Inch has sent to himself, CRINGE, he's such a fukin loser. Get a job mate then you wouldn't have time to be making up shit that never happened.
I'm embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 14
Those messages what Inch shares, have you noticed they all seem to be similar themes? It’s always how they listen to the podcasts together with other people and seem to be key workers. Is it really a thing to listen to podcasts in groups? I never have can’t imagine sat at work listening away to them two fucking idiots

Inch put the burner phone away and give them fingers a break eh you boring bastard ATV

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.