Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d think she could afford good fitting shoes from Clarks or start rite... he looks like he can’t walk properly in them.

Reactions: 8
This has probably been posted already but NOOOOOOOOO, I really hope there's never an ITS hinch range
I cannot believe that someone has asked for a ‘BFF’ range. Please do not tell me that they’re actually referring to a best friend forever range? It just goes to shows the mentality and behaviour of their followers

Reactions: 12
SS just posted another story and has a necklace on, she wasn’t wearing ‘earlier’ which is something I wouldn’t necessarily put on in the evening

Reactions: 7
He went to rex and greeted him like he is greeting henners, touching is forehead with his. Poor lad

Reactions: 25
I hope you have some extra cushions for her to hide behind....otherwise, maybe she could bring her own

Reactions: 11
Lol
Thats it really. Just lol.
Working hard. You don't but OK. Can't wait to see what she does now... Moving house is obv one....their own TV show zzzzzzzZzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 10
New house in the countryside coming then Soph. Oh and more 'work' to pay fpr it all. She is so sly sewing the seeds that her sheep are all on this journey with them. Shes so transparent

Reactions: 17
Sopha love.. you can’t really put astro turf down when you have land like Stacey’s. You couldn’t handle a big house in the country you daft cow! Slapping yourself when you see a little dust spider crawl out the vacuum, good luck living in the country

Reactions: 20
When it’s still light outside at 5pm id probably call it this afternoon lol- after 6 id call it evening .... in winter I’d call as soon as it’s dark “evening”

Reactions: 5
She's going to continue to work hard!! That's the biggest laugh I've had all year!!

Reactions: 24
Here’s the clip of when we thought we could hear Hinch round SS house. It was taken on the 11th April. Could today’s meet up be a pre record? It wouldn’t surprise me.

Also, the bump hiding is so boring now Hinch. We all know you are ‘trying’ to troll us But all you really are doing is just making yourself look even more like a twat every time!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.