Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it....
The SS visit happened weeks ago (as we heard on SS stories) They’ve saved the footage for after the ITS drop when SS engagement would be at it’s highest. This, in turn, would reignite interest in Hinch and reignite engagement for her (SS army would go to Hinch stories to see more of SS and Rex)

The big reveal will be this Bank Holiday weekend on the back of the fresh interest and due to it being a Bank Holiday and everyone being on their phones.

🎤 ⬇
You’ve called it 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 21
Both as bad as each other, keep 'em guessing until the next issue of Hello magazine comes out. 🤢

"There is only one thing worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Oscar Wilde

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It breaks my heart. He just looks so bewildered all the time.
What does she have him like though? The big duffle coat with the hud up in the heights of spring let the chap run around comfortably like she hasn't got a clue

Reactions: 10
@HinchesSousChef im sorry if you have written on here and I’ve missed it but the threads have moved so fast tonight, what’s your take on everything because I’m honestly rooting for you ❤

Reactions: 17
Oh what the hell does SS see in Hinch she is being played like a fiddle & deserves all she gets if she can't see through her. Just using SS and Joe for her own gains.
Who let's their kid put his mouth into food when it's being made for others. Yuk! Not nice at all. Things like that put me right off SS. That bloody Hinch advert came on ITV not long back her voice is so stilted and unnatural.
I think using each other is mutual. They're both a couple of toe rags.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m calling it....
The SS visit happened weeks ago (as we heard on SS stories) They’ve saved the footage for after the ITS drop when SS engagement would be at it’s highest. This, in turn, would reignite interest in Hinch and reignite engagement for her (SS army would go to Hinch stories to see more of SS and Rex)

The big reveal will be this Bank Holiday weekend on the back of the fresh interest and due to it being a Bank Holiday and everyone being on their phones.

🎤 ⬇
you’re awesome!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s nice to see that the cling on (Jamie) is at least wearing a mask whilst taking the photo.....
4D471335-98F0-46EA-9673-AD68B8B1EDCA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
“Genuine friends are such a blessing”

yes they are, but you’re not talking bout Grinch and Slowmom

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she doing a montage when she’s meant to be there tonight? Absolute shite man 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think so many of you need to imply how dangerous it is for a pregnant lady to be on a swing “with one hand”. Let’s not forget she has the legs of a giraffe
Nah.. the way she's always gone on about being tall, I assumed she was 5'10+ She's only 5'9. Hardly giraffe material. I'm 5'7, 5'8 on a good day and I don't go round announcing that I have tall girl problems. twit.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.