Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyome noticed that she seems to be posting more about new baby since lil A passed away. I get she is excited for new baby but we have seen all the scans and heard it all from her. I just think a lil more sensitivity wouldnt go a miss... like if that was her sister whos child passed she wouldnt be sendn her pics of baby scans... am i wrong in saying that.
I don’t think she’s been posting more. She jumped on the grief wagon for baby A, no doubt she will jump back on it as the funeral approaches. To be honest I think she has every right to post about her baby, sensitivity doesn’t come into it, she doesn’t even know the Cains, she latched onto them for content and to up her engagement and follower numbers. She posted too much for it to be sincere in my opinion.

Reactions: 18
She is so boring. This pregnancy is the longest human gestation known to man. Jesus Christ how long is she going to drag this content going on for

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She deffo uses facetune or snow. On them apps you can give yourself the ‘fox eye’ like she has given herself on the right unless she has had it surgically done of course
9D53A843-8D63-42F8-95B4-CAFF9ECCE840.jpeg

Reactions: 33
Apparently there are two known species where the pregnancy lasts 95 weeks, the elephant, and Sophie Hinchliffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She needs to live stream her bare bump with the baby kicking, holding today’s newspaper and her nails on show. Otherwise I don’t believe it 💅

Just kidding, but it would be funny if she did it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have growth scans with all 3 of my pregnancies, I’m high risk. My last scan has always been 36 weeks, so unless she’s booked privately I’m guessing she’s 36 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like Soph has been pregnant for years?
Kids going to be born and straight into age 3-4 😂 Never known a pregnancy drag on so long!

Reactions: 7
Whilst lying on the floor and making sure the bump doesn’t show!

Not even a day late though - that was the freebie they were sent to build up the hype. I’m pretty sure she’d have got it a few days ago. #gifted
Not that I follow this other influencer, but having received the gifted ITS package, she did two posts over the weekend promoting it with several photos and actually showing her wearing one of the dresses. Far more impressive than three rolled up garments (not that you’d know!), a can of Coke, a chocolate bar and a half-arsed comment through gritted teeth!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That baby is going to come out wearing a blazer and a school cap and riding a bloody bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
this photo looks so odd, maybe it’s cause it’s been photoshopped, filtered and airbrushed to duck... for someone with 4 million followers she really isn’t using her platform for anything good, nobody NOBODY looks like this!
just adding, she looks evil asf, what’s with that smug grin!!
So bleeping smug. She isn't even smiling and her eyes are just pure spiteful!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else had a late scan and been allowed a photo? I had to have a scan at 36 weeks with my eldest due to issues with her kidneys and I asked for a photo and the Sonographer said there would be no point because the baby is massive and won't show on a photo properly.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yes. I had one at 36 weeks as midwife couldn’t find the head and I have photos. Sure mine look much bigger than hers though 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m under the same hospital as her, when I was induced 2 years ago i had A scan at 36 weeks and then another at 38 weeks the day before i was Due to be induced. Couldn’t have a photo as baby was so far down, in fact they didn’t even offer one. So it might be that the induction date is a few days away but surprised she got a photo!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else had a late scan and been allowed a photo? I had to have a scan at 36 weeks with my eldest due to issues with her kidneys and I asked for a photo and the Sonographer said there would be no point because the baby is massive and won't show on a photo properly.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I had a 36 week scan to check placenta and literally couldn't see a thing. Baby looked like a potato. There is no physical way a scan would show a profile like that at this stage. She is a compulsive liar and Inch should be keeping a close eye on her. She's unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.