Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. What a crappy congratulations post on her story for Stacey. I hope Stacey gets rid of her cause she’s nothing but a toxic, immature, jealous, bitter cow. Imagine being 31 and acting the way she does, I think the woman is seriously deranged. I’m not trying to offend people with mental health struggles as I have my own but she is seriously unwell in the head, from saying Ronnie has no siblings to copy and that’s why he’s slower (kinda dig at SS) to waving at the ducks and her fake ass reactions all over her stories, promoting things like “you can do it, just be yourself” etc claiming to be so relatable... relatable would be working to lose weight sopha not getting a gastric band fitted, looks like things don’t change though you still lay on the couch every damn day!
sorry if this is harsh guyyyzzzz but this woman fries my brain

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m assuming she has paid to promote that roov stuff? But hasn’t said that?? She said she brought it 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's out more effort into showcasing a crappy washing up caddy than her best friends range that she was GIFTED! What is wrong with this woman?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What she’s just done a story showing gifts from Mario but didn’t for the clothes that SS sent😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why all of a sudden is she obsessed with rattan, wood and eucalyptus... she went from grey and white everywhere to now being obsessed with these shades since being friends with SS. The nursery of course had to be like Rex's, no wonder SS has gone with a completely different design. She will soon be latching onto the sensory room for Ronnie when he finally gets a big boy room. No imagination of her own to think of anything 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor Ron playing with his toy mop, can she not get the child some actual toys? Also, the way she shoves the door of the playhouse open with her brush & quickly swings it to the side, to make it appear that Ron had opened the door

Reactions: 26
I've had a busy few days so not been able to catch up on tattle and can't really be bothered to read the last thread haha. I just came on to say that I noticed soflora was quiet yesterday after her strange 3am quote. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe she's actually in hospital having the baby and that's why she's not posted. Surely if hinch and Stacey are as close as they say they are then surely she'd have congratulated her on her launch day. Like how hard is it to just pop a good luck on her stories? I mean Jesus christ she must spend ages trawling Pinterest for that perfect quote! 🙄 If it was the other way round I bet sofa would throw a fit that stacey hasn't congratulated her on her dull, grey the tesco tat. Then she posts a story of her bloody dog that I'm sick of the sight of like nothing has happened and then some passive aggressive crappy quotes from Pinterest.
I really don't get her at all. Imagine having a friend like that? Tbh - I bet Stacey is slowly trying to distance herself away from her anyway. I would if I was her. Who needs that jealousy?
Anyway rant over 🤪

Reactions: 17
So she can give credit to Mario for a website that isn’t his but can’t credit to people for their work that she plagiarises?

Reactions: 37
She's just posted a two story spread on her mate Mario for a candle and a tin container and Stace gets the 'well done you' half arsed story.

I'd be fuminggggggg - what a tit mate.
Honestly shows her true colours more each day! If she didn't want to model Stacey's collection at least give it a worthy post. Make use of that tit perGOLA, hang them up and show them off, talk about them! That little snigger she does at the end of thanking Mario 🤣🤮

Reactions: 14
Aww our own answer to Mrs Hinch up here in Scotland is getting a wee bouuuujie mention this morning 🤣🤣 them two are well suited for each other, both lying narcs obsessed with big nasty trolls! Andddddd then the rolled up dresses of Stacey’s look like tea towels by the sink 🙈🤯 congrats bubs on your tea towel range 👍🏻 ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What a sad bleep hiding in that house. I’m sure the child is bewildered at his crazy mother’s carry on. She never plays with him. So to go into his play area has probably freaked him out. She’s a waste of bastard space. Bug boy is no better filming it. Do they think they are teenagers? Oh no they are a celeb couple 😬🤢🤭

Reactions: 19
I’ll tell you who doesn’t need 3 lap trays! Someone who has a dining table constantly set for 6 people in a dining room they’ve ALLLLLWAAAAAAYYYYYSSSSS DREAMMMTTTTTT OFFFFF!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I find the video of Ronnie in that play house quite concerning tbh. My autistic 3 year old (I know Ron’s a good bit younger) sometimes doesn’t respond to us when he’s busy playing with something but if he were to open a door like that he’d definitely be smiling or laughing or babbling (he’s non verbal atm) it’s sad how a lot of the time Ron looks so miserable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
what was this one? Don’t think I’ve heard about it 😂
😂😂 she stole the blanket from the plane- then when she was told that you’re not meant to take them- she messaged the airline amd was like “I didn’t know- I’ll post it back tomorrow - or actually, can I just keep it” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if your besties with Soph and have just launched your own clothing range - which you had a lot of input in too - this is the sort of effort you can expect when it comes to a congratulatory post??!!!😳😳 A chocolate bar, can of drink, candle and a selection of clothes from said range (still folded up so you can't even flipping see them🙄 ) and a half arsed comment ....and a day too late to boot 🤷🏼‍♀️.....wow Soph 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️why the bejesus did you even bother???

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Poor Ron playing with his toy mop, can she not get the child some actual toys? Also, the way she shoves the door of the playhouse open with her brush & quickly swings it to the side, to make it appear that Ron had opened the door
Just had to watch it again to see this, how weird is that😣

Reactions: 9
Shame she's blocked LQOC and can't share her post about trolls. I've seen it reposted several times this morning. 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry if someone already said this but how the hell did she fit in Ron's Wendy house if she is having a baby "any day now"?!

I have a 10 week old and I couldn't even get out the bath or up from the floor never mind get into a Wendy house and sit down in it when I was pregnant.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.