Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted already. ITS have posted 4 grid post on ss new launch in the last 24 hours. Hinch follows ITS so why on God's green Earth has she not commented? When she is clearly on the gram Today. Is it because she doesn't want to steal any of Stacy's thunder 🤔 or is it pure rage and jealousy? I think its rage and jealousy. What a friend she is!
I can only imagine (and don't think for one second I am defending Hinch) that apart from jealousy maybe she contractually isn't allowed to for some reason?? That is literally the only excuse I can come up with. That or she actually is having the baby and that's fair enough.

ETA : Too many uses of the word literally 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember when she went out to get her hair done and came home to find Jamie had done her a romantic bath with candles, but he hadn’t put any water in the bath?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78
I have to say I am living for this thread. Apparently when Soph goes offline you guys bring up allllll the good stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just searched her name on Twitter and one of the first that came up was this
I looked her up on Twitter earlier and saw a tweet by one of her hinchers saying how Ronnie looks like a 45 y/o man...yet she states it’s people on tattle that troll her son 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
They were doing that in my local Tesco this afternoon too... either we shop in the same shop or there’s something weird going on 😂
Staff in the Tesco store I visited this afternoon were removing THE Hinch range from the shelves today. I asked the assistant why, she didn’t know, she’d just been told to take everything off display & take it ‘out the back’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cannot believe that she’s not said anything about SS’s launch day. After Stacey was bigging up the Tesco tat. Absolute liberties.

I bet she’ll pop up tomorrow “sorry I was so quiet yesterday guys I’m working on top secret amazing stuff that’s coming soon. Wish I could share guyyssss but love you all...” followed by a sickly montage of Stacey’s stuff with well done bubs so glad you can show everyone now I loved it when I saw it months ago and knew it’d be a success” 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think its quite obvious that Ronnie should be doing more but i dont know how she could think its trolling? No1 would berate a child for not meeting milestones. She would be more relatable if she actually spoke about it and commented on it. Its clearly bothering her! She could come on and talk about it. Shes happy stating the babys head is down, shes got fanny spray, she had gastric band etc. Why not be like the health visitor says...bla bla. when i had my daughter i was advised by the time they are 2 years old they should be able to say 6 words.(not in a sentence) Be more relatable! Theres plenty of people ignoring stuff because hinch says its fine babys are all different, which is true but there are obviously certain things they should be doing.
I do think Ronnie is as cute as a button though

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They were doing that in my local Tesco this afternoon too... either we shop in the same shop or there’s something weird going on 😂
I hope they’re getting done for copyright or similar as almost every thing in it like the candles and diffusers and prints are a cheapo rip off of something else. Nothing original whatsoever.

Reactions: 24
The sticks she found on the pavement nowhere near any trees which looked suspiciously uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think its quite obvious that Ronnie should be doing more but i dont know how she could think its trolling? No1 would berate a child for not meeting milestones. She would be more relatable if she actually spoke about it and commented on it. Its clearly bothering her! She could come on and talk about it. Shes happy stating the babys head is down, shes got fanny spray, she had gastric band etc. Why not be like the health visitor says...bla bla. when i had my daughter i was advised by the time they are 2 years old they should be able to say 6 words.(not in a sentence) Be more relatable! Theres plenty of people ignoring stuff because hinch says its fine babys are all different, which is true but there are obviously certain things they should be doing.
I do think Ronnie is as cute as a button though
Totally agree with you as a mum with a daughter who has LD she could have helped so many people x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.