Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she labelled the bird bath... as if a fucking sparrow was going to come along be all there we go lads that’s what we want!
Eh lads, I flew the nest without my glasses, can anyone read that label

Reactions: 23
this thread is classic tattle! absolutely fab! she will have a meltdown when she reads all her mistakes in one go! despite not being here since the gunpowder plot!!!

Hinch Fuck ups:
the Fisccchhhhh have got to be up there, she was so excited because Ron would love them, then they bred and she couldn't believe it, then ignored the whole thing for months......MONTHS before addressing it and saying they kept breeding, they got a bigger tank (surely she would have posted that on the gram......?) but then had to admit defeat and pass them on to "fish people" i refuse to believe a reputable pet shop would sell fish that breed like that. still a mystery.............

Jamie kicking a crystallised nappy around the landing and then thinking it was just snow off their shoes and she had to clean it up

Fash FC never been acknowledged by the gruesome twosome, but its out there thanks to one legendary tattler!!!!!

astro gate special mention to @HinchesSousChef for that one.

i would also like to add a shout out for lapland 2020, when they drove 4 hours in total for a baby too young to even be in a buggy to meet santa. and she wore, basically, a massive, black sombrero to stay incognito but stood out more because she looked like an absolute prick!!!!!! that is also a great thread to check out for any new tattlers, we had hilarious banter about all that!

flooding poor hinchers kitchens with her sink "hack". plumbers DO NOT recommend.

and then my personal favourite, ripping off an actual Doctors words as her own with a pathetic add on her grid post. that one pissed me off more than ever!!!!! she is a narcissistic sociopath, and whilst i wish her no harm, the effect she is having on the more vulnerable in our society is worrying.

Reactions: 54
I stand by the food bank was my favourite moment on tattle (very closely followed by finding Jamie’s reality tv past ). She literally did everything for tattle that day and watching her scramble to find one while acting like she was there all the time was hilarious.

Reactions: 32
My favourite moment was the day she didn’t lie to her followers, the time she didn’t promote products that were tested on animals and did that charity work....oh actually, never mind that didn’t happened, because she’s a selfish twat

Reactions: 21
Another favourite, when a ‘troll’ apparently DM’d her, to say they were suprised that she didn’t have a more impressive wardrobe she then tried to convince all the bots, that she has never changed and she still just loves a barg

‘if you don’t like it, then DON’T look at it’

Reactions: 28
When she was confused about how moss had grown on the garden path, because she hadn’t done anything to make it grow there And she asked ‘what is it guyzzzzz’
Getting mad that flowers and leaves from her neighbours trees had dropped into her garden

The anger at the neighbour that dare have a fire on and make her clean washing on the line smell

Reactions: 20
Haven't made it on here in a few days and you're already about three threads ahead. I just cannot keep up. Has anyone mentioned that the mum she had a pic with in a clothes shop on the weekend said that she (the Hinch fan) is 31 weeks?? If she is 31 weeks, then Hinch looks like 20 weeks. If not born already, this CC2 will be born on October at this rate. FFS. SMH.

Reactions: 22
1. When she used the same hand held shark to Hoover up pissy pubes from around the toilet and then toast crumbs of the kitchen bench. Then proceeded to empty said pissy pubes onto the kitchen work surface
2. When she said CC2 new nursery was a small room but it used to be her master bedroom
3. When she did a weaning meal plan and every single thing was a raw, undercooked, spew-fest
4. Claiming that she had stick on nails on during the first lockdown but she was using an industrial leaf blower, weeding the garden, painting the fence and pining the loo 3 times a day and not one fell off

Reactions: 40
I’m still a relatively new tattler so reading this thread has been life changing! So many hilarious duck ups from her that I cannot believe I never realised before. Painting gloves onto Ronnie has to be the funniest. I just can’t believe this woman - I wish more of her ‘followers’ would come over to the tattle side!

Her clothing range which is basically pyjamas that you can buy in Primark for £8.

And then she didn't congratulate SS for her collection that flew out in less than 8hrs of launching.

Reactions: 22
When she was pregnant with Ronnie and was gifted a load of stuff from My Expert Midwife, then went on her stories showcasing it all but didn’t know what a perineum was

Did I dream that she paid for a ladies shopping once in a supermarket because the lady didn't have enough money on her. Then zoph said the lady slagged her off... something along them lines. Maybe someone else can remember it better than me.

Reactions: 30
i have fractured my coccyx and I can’t tell you it doesn’t magically feel ok in a day, I couldn't sit down for about a month!
I did too and it was the most painful thing ever! It was agony sitting for weeks but the discomfort went on for months! Maybe she had her bum enhancing knickers on and that softened the blow

Reactions: 5
Absolutely pissing myself at this thread

A couple to add:

running off the stage abruptly like a thunderbird puppet on this morning after her bra allegedly broke (most likely an attention seeking stunt)

One of the magazines made an insta post about Fash FC and people started tagging them in it

Barmy army breaking their sinks all over the country!

not so funny, reversing the footage of ron and staging him ‘spilling’ stuff so he can clean it, binmanzzz, the plagiarism.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.