Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s quite clearly very insecure.
And boom she’s made a story on it!!! She said it’s her way of privacy behind her account. She doesn’t know if people know this but she has loads of offers for tv and magazines which she’s said no to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.
Jesus wept. Not sure how many times it needs to be stated that this particular high chair actually has a newborn adaptor which makes it suitable from birth.

Gimmicky? Yes. Out of most people’s price range? Yes. Unusable for 5 months? No. As already pointed out....

Reactions: 17
Can we all just stop with the bitching now please? 🙄
Mods will say what is irrelevant.

Reactions: 23
It’s just a newfangled thing from the company Stokke. If it’s safe then yeah why not? If you’ve got the money why not? If you think you need it, why not?

Reactions: 10
I remember when I first starting following her, I didn’t even see what she looked like for ages, I’m sure she never used to talk to the camera half as much as she does now,

so to say that gretel helps keep her face private (when it’s everywhere anyway) she could just stop talking to the camera if that’s how she feels

She is one of them people who are insecure but loves them self at the same time. She wants to be on show but is Critical of herself too.

Reactions: 21
That pregnancy photo shoot 🙄 could Jamie not have put something slightly nicer on? Looks like she’s posing with a builder who happened to be in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I see she has uploaded photos from the baby shower.
I might get read for this and I’ll take it like a champ if I do! But she really is quite beautiful! Also I don’t know how and I don’t know if she’s wearing heels in that picture but I never realised how close in height she and Jamie are!

Reactions: 11
Can we all just stop with the bitching now please? 🙄
Mods will say what is irrelevant.
This🙌🙌🙌🙌. If you feel something is off topic the report it to the Mods, no one is more important than anyone else on the thread and all views count. Wether you have been a long term member or not. Or sometimes we need to politely steer people back on topic. Right now Hinch is having a baby and it seems it will naturally go to some “mumsnet” type of chat. I have not seen name calling on the last few threads, I think some people have a natural potty mouth but again that is allowed on Tattle. It might not be to my taste but it’s not for me to control someone’s speech and neither is it for others. Anyway can we all play nice please. 👭👫👭👫

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I might get read for this and I’ll take it like a champ if I do! But she really is quite beautiful! Also I don’t know how and I don’t know if she’s wearing heels in that picture but I never realised how close in height she and Jamie are!
I think she is quite tall anyway and he seems quite short? So i think they are similar height.
She doesn't look bad at all bit she does looi so different without all the filters, i don't get why she always uses them.

Reactions: 10
This🙌🙌🙌🙌. If you feel something is off topic the report it to the Mods, no one is more important than anyone else on the thread and all views count. Wether you have been a long term member or not. Or sometimes we need to politely steer people back on topic. Right now Hinch is having a baby and it seems it will naturally go to some “mumsnet” type of chat. I have not seen name calling on the last few threads, I think some people have a natural potty mouth but again that is allowed on Tattle. It might not be to my taste but it’s not for me to control someone’s speech and neither is it for others. Anyway can we all play nice please. 👭👫👭👫
Even I haven’t effed lately, I might be unwell! Get out the smelling salts, I might faint at my lack of swearing 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This🙌🙌🙌🙌. If you feel something is off topic I think some people have a natural potty mouth but again that is allowed on Tattle. It might not be to my taste but it’s not for me to control someone’s speech and neither is it for others
Natural potty mouth over here 🙋🏼‍♀️😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.