Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lets jump forward a few years. Can't Pay We'll Take It Away is on. And who is the first offender? Oh look! Maldon! A grey type setting. Empty bottles of Zoflora everywhere. A woman answers the door. Straggly blond roots. She is drinking a Mug Shot. Who is she???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You cannot put a baby in a high chair whether it says from birth or not, I just can’t see how it will work unless the design of the seating area is specifically adapted to support a new born. But why would you put your newborn in it anyway when all they drink is bottles of formula milk or breast fed/pumped milk ?
There is a special adaption so it’s like a nest, it’s pointless. Just a way to make money.

Reactions: 7
Aaah I take it all back... You can actually get a new modern trap from birth on! Didn’t have that 16 years ago 😂😂

But tit the bed have you seen the price??
But is it really needed?! These baby companies annoy me with finding so many stupid ways to siphon money out of parents. This looks like something she can put the baby in to watch her whilst she shines her sink, what a treat for that that child🙄 If she has the mama roo thing for putting baby in already etc, it’s just more excess, for the sake of it!

Reactions: 9
What’s the bets she puts the rabbit it in later followed by a swipe up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
But is it really needed?! These baby companies annoy me with finding so many stupid ways to siphon money out of parents. This looks like something she can put the baby in to watch her whilst she shines her sink, what a treat for that that child🙄 If she has the mama roo thing for putting baby in already etc, it’s just more excess, for the sake of it!
Of course it’s not needed. Yeah sure it’s a new way of getting even more money out of a very expensive high chair. We had two of them cause really sturdy and we still use them to this day. I love them xx But I wouldn’t go as far as buying the newborn set, I mean cmon that’s just insane!

What’s the bets she puts the rabbit it in later followed by a swipe up?

Evening hinchers: So I’ve had ALOT of people comment on this little cute rabbit, I thought I’d pop the link up where I got it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lets jump forward a few years. Can't Pay We'll Take It Away is on. And who is the first offender? Oh look! Maldon! A grey type setting. Empty bottles of Zoflora everywhere. A woman answers the door. Straggly blond roots. She is drinking a Mug Shot. Who is she???
Oi, leave the Maldon out of it 😂

I’m hoping she buggers off to another town! To be fair the hype around her isn’t that great here most people roll their eyes at the mention of her. Even her own town can’t stand her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oi, leave the Maldon out of it 😂

I’m hoping she buggers off to another town! To be fair the hype around her isn’t that great here most people roll their eyes at the mention of her. Even her own town can’t stand her!
Now that is interesting!! I wondered if maybe a little plaque might have been put up? My mum and husband are from Essex!!

Reactions: 3
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Doesn’t matter if it is or not- but people are commenting saying she doesn’t need one until baby is months old. This one is for birth up. So let’s keep the name calling out of it. It’s just becoming a playground- if you haven’t noticed many long term members have left because of it getting so ridiculous.
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a duck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So basically from this couple of pages I’ve now learnt after 12 years of parenting that it’s now perfectly normal and fine to put a highchair up for a newborn, because some cleaning influencer on Instagram has one so the world thinks it’s “new parents excitement” ?! Nah sorry, it’s insanity. It’s not even a massive house they have for every bit of baby equipment known to man. The newborn needs a bottle or a boob, not a £300+ highchair that won’t be used for its actually intended purpose for another 5 months. It’s not nit picking it’s common sense.
Thank you! Thought perhaps I was doing something wrong with mine!

Reactions: 3
Now that is interesting!! I wondered if maybe a little plaque might have been put up? My mum and husband are from Essex!!
Oh behave! If that happens I’ll genuinely eat my own sh*t!! Apart from the standard posters and “mrs Hinch recommends” in the usual places that have appeared elsewhere we, I, the people of Maldon are not under the Hinch spell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
£150 for a high chair seems excessive to me. Her 'Hinchers' will feel out of touch again like the baby shower. She keeps saying she is real and loves a barg yet that is not a barg.
My highchair cost £20 and i am happy with that.
I had that highchair and I can honestly say that for once I'm in her corner, though its a little early to be putting it up my boys used it until they were at least 5 as it converts to a chair so they can sit at the table and doesnt have any nasty folding bits for food to get caught in!

Reactions: 5
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a duck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️
For a second time, I’m not nit picking, I just actually give a tit about mainly young mums, who will be no doubt getting themselves into further debt, by having to have the latest thing their “Queen” shows on her instagram, when it’s a bit more of a considered purchase than a £5 minky or a £1 bottle of Zoflora.

For a second time, I’m not nit picking, I just actually give a tit about mainly young mums, who will be no doubt getting themselves into further debt, by having to have the latest thing their “Queen” shows on her instagram, when it’s a bit more of a considered purchase than a £5 minky or a £1 bottle of Zoflora.
People want to emulate Hinch, they’ll bankrupt themselves to have the same stuff as her, it’s quite immoral

If this chair suits to adulthood I’m getting one and I’m gonna sit in it and scream until someone feeds me. You’d want your money’s worth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
No I noticed that too. Makes you wonder if a lot of her 2.4 million followers are just bot accounts. Especially when you've got the likes of Stacy Soloman who everyone adores with (only) 1.8m, Fearne Cotton just above Hinch with 2.7m. Universally loved Jeff Godblum only has 1.7m! Definitely something a bit fishy going on when she's getting more followers than actual celebrities who've done more with their lives than clean their bloody kitchen and flog some products.
I noticed that too. I follow some really big Hollywood stars and they don’t have the follower numbers Grinch does 🤔 (if she’s reading this it will go to her head I’m sure 🙄) so yeah it does make you wonder how she’s got so many followers but with very few likes on her posts.
Forgot to add - they have the blue tick so they are verified accounts and not fan accounts

Reactions: 11
On the subject of the zoflora page, someone posted earlier for advice on cleaning a hairbrush and someone said just bin it and replace it as you would a toothbrush, my hairbrush cost £25 so certainly not disposable not to mention the plastic waste 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m confused where you were tagged to say that was aimed at you.

Everything that was said is correct. This is becoming mumsnet. You want to witch about boob and bottle fed. Do it over there.
This forum is to talk about calling her out on her not following the correct advertising laws, chemicals being used incorrectly and dangerously and damage to environment etc - and calling out her monumental lies over and over again.
Not to name call her when she’s deciding to boob feed or put her baby in a high chair designed for new borns because that might suit her needs.

The original lot on here are all leaving because it is just an utter witch fest and bullshit. it doesn’t mean noones calling her out - we all are still emailing companies. - we just aren’t here for the idle nonsense that’s tearing her apart for how she feeds her baby etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.