Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all.

Ex hincher here. Got fed up with the constant swipe ups and sales pitches.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.
You have us now. When we aren’t having random in fights, we are rather hospitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi all.

Ex hincher here. Got fed up with the constant swipe ups and sales pitches.

Been following tattle for a long time now after being referred on one of the real housewife of Herts lives on insta. I have a home account, which I love, as I've just bought a house and I'm following fab ideas and enjoy cleaning.

But in my brain fog - I became tired of certain sycophants on there, namely Astonish and Zoflora. I always used to share pictures beautifully styled of both of their products and they always used to see them - zoflora used to 'like' them at least but Astonish just completely ignored them. Didn't share them on their stories despite me uploading around 4 a day. I know it's pathetic and it did upset me a little at first but then I got infuriated to be honest - I couldn't understand why they wouldn't share my pictures and when I took a closer look... Although Astonish saw all of them they only shared posts from the bigger accounts. It was then I got a realisation that I wasn't actually part of a big community. I was just someone who cleans and films it. I didn't matter unless I had loads of followers are I started putting pressure on myself whereas before I just enjoyed my account. I started to become obsessed with getting followers and being just like hinch so I've ended up in credit card debt with buying cleaning products in bulk with scars on my wrists from over cleaning and an aggravation of my existing asthma from all the products.

My ramble probably doesn't make sense but I'm pretty upset with myself but pleased in a sense that Astonish did that as it really made me realise I'm just nothing.

Hi, anyway.
This made me feel really sad. Don't be upset with yourself, I'm sure lots of people fell into the same trap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Guess what, some women just decide they don’t want to breastfeed. It’s not even a case of if they can or can’t. They just don’t want to! And guess what else. They’re perfectly within their rights to do that.
Thank god!!
I choose not too with all 3 of my girls and I’ve got 3 perfectly healthy kids that rarely get unwell

Reactions: 13
Funnily enough after writing my inane rant I actually feel much better. I read through every single thread and it just became clearer and clearer.

No more. Although I do have a massive stash of cleaning products now! I'll get through them, I love cleaning. But goodness me do I feel foolish.

The whole thing is so incredibly fake and its just so damaging to one's self esteem. I developed OCD after the birth of my son and the whole thing just brought it all back in force and resulted in those awful feelings of no control and obsessional ritualistic behaviour.

I'm thankful for the very few tips I got from her account but I am so relieved to be out of it all and just enjoying my account again. And duck the swipe ups!!! Bloody shopping channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The more followers the more ads you will get , these company’s arnt bothered about who you are ,there using whoever it is to promote there stuff across social media people who have x amount of followers it’s easier for them to send a few freebies to them for them to then promote it and a lot cheaper as it is for them to promote it them selves and cost them selves more in the long run , I’ve hardly seen many adverts lately on the tv advertising cleaning products because there doing most of there advertising on social media via other people putting in the hard work , and then thinking there someone for getting these freebies if they lost all their followers the ads would dry up , all these company’s are loving it , it’s cheaper for them to advertise this way and it’s making them tons of money in the process , even these little swipe ups you see go and buy this off eBay here’s the link go and buy this off 21 buttons here’s the link or use my code for money off .. they make money doing that it’s like commission that’s why everyone is doing it ... pretty soon there will be a new law or something that will put a end to it all , and then all these influencers will go back to there boring lives

Reactions: 8
So Hinch appears at 10pm.
What a way to keep the followers going all day messaging her thinking she’s having baby today 😂 and she says she’s been asleep all day- no you haven’t- she just wants them all hanging on with baited breath.

And then the best bit. The cracker of a lie “I mean, who even goes out out anymore, I mean, I NEVER really did” 🤥🤥🤥

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe everyone. Go have a look at her personal Instagram page and you tell me that she never went out 😂 there are literally HUNDREDS of photos of her on many many nights out in tiny dresses all over the place.
Never went out. Give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What a way to keep the followers going all day messaging her thinking she’s having baby today 😂 and she says she’s been asleep all day- no you haven’t- she just wants them all hanging on with baited breath.

And then the best bit. The cracker of a lie “I mean, who even goes out out anymore, I mean, I NEVER really did” 🤥🤥🤥

Sophie Rose Hinchliffe everyone. Go have a look at her personal Instagram page and you tell me that she never went out 😂 there are literally HUNDREDS of photos of her on many many nights out in tiny dresses all over the place.
Biggest liar on Instagram award goes to...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funnily enough after writing my inane rant I actually feel much better. I read through every single thread and it just became clearer and clearer.

No more. Although I do have a massive stash of cleaning products now! I'll get through them, I love cleaning. But goodness me do I feel foolish.

The whole thing is so incredibly fake and its just so damaging to one's self esteem. I developed OCD after the birth of my son and the whole thing just brought it all back in force and resulted in those awful feelings of no control and obsessional ritualistic behaviour.

I'm thankful for the very few tips I got from her account but I am so relieved to be out of it all and just enjoying my account again. And duck the swipe ups!!! Bloody shopping channel.
I was sucked in at one stage and like you had a stash of stuff, I’ve been using what I’ve got in the house and haven’t needed to buy anything in 6 months apart from white vinegar spray (love this stuff but only buy once I’ve run out) you will be so thankful once you’ve woken up because you save so much money 😂

Reactions: 6

Please share 😂
I really really unashamedly love a night out. I’m just sad I can’t do midweek 5am roll in, 2 hours sleep and go to work anymore. She’s just using it as another marketing ploy

Reactions: 7
I literally can't understand what she's saying between that accent and that filter she uses. Fucks me right off. I catch every third word. What about her followers who are hard of hearing or have other accessibility requirements? Guess they just don't matter.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.