Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here the other day said that using polls is a way to keep your engagement ratings high on your Instagram. I think that’s why she is doing it- not because baby is here.
That does make sense. I
That is sad. It fits though that Hinch's biggest fans never know the difference between your/you're or their/they're.
Someone said on here, I think, that Grinch has found a market in the vunerable. This just proves it!

Reactions: 11
That is sad. It fits though that Hinch's biggest fans never know the difference between your/you're or their/they're.
I don’t see the relevance of her spelling when she is a 13 year old child... CHILD. That is equally as brainwashed as an adult is by her? Would you not be concerned if that was your daughter? I would be mortified. Let alone the fact she’s trying to win a pram.
She should be out playing with friends or whatever. Not idolising a saleswoman/ “cleaner” on Instagram.

Reactions: 21
From my own experience with Snapchat they change the filters on your account depending on how often you use them
Makes sense. I was always seeing a friend using completely different filters to mine but I thought it was just because she lives in a different country. But she is always on Snapchat and I’m not. So the usage thing makes total sense

Reactions: 6
I don’t see the relevance of her spelling when she is a 13 year old child... CHILD. That is equally as brainwashed as an adult is by her? Would you not be concerned if that was your daughter? I would be mortified. Let alone the fact she’s trying to win a pram.
She should be out playing with friends or whatever. Not idolising a saleswoman/ “cleaner” on Instagram.
I didn't mean her specifially with regards to the spelling, that was more of a general comment about all of Hinch's biggest fans. But yes, a 13 year old should not even really be following a cleaner on instagram, historically, these sensationalist posts coming from children read more like an adult has written it, masquerading as a child in order to attract attention from Hinch herself.

Reactions: 8
Someone on here the other day said that using polls is a way to keep your engagement ratings high on your Instagram. I think that’s why she is doing it- not because baby is here.
I also think that by doing the polls with the products showing for the vote choices is a sneaky way of doing ads !

Reactions: 18
Think it’s worth mentioning for those that read here- that aren’t members- who like to take screen shots and post elsewhere, on social media etc- out of context to make posters look bad.
Tattlers aren’t trolls. 99.9% of us all are here for the same reason. To get Hinch to use chemicals safely, to promote safe use of them, or o advertise correctly and stop being a money grabber who is conning a certain market of vulnerable people by lying and deceiving them into thinking they are her best mate.
People here don’t wish her nor her child harm. When we write to papers or companies it’s to get her to use products correctly, not to “take her down” out of jealousy like you all relentlessly keep making out. It’s boring.
But her health is affected. Her families will be. The environment is damaged. And that’s what people care about and if you can’t see that then you are the ones that are stupid.

And for a certain website that stated Zoflora is just essential oils and totally safe and won’t matter where she sprays it. Have a word with yourself and read the bottle.

Also. Try reading all the page instead of screen shorting little bits to fit your agenda to make people look tit.
@Empen ...you are my hero 😘😘😘

Reactions: 13
She’s back to deleting grid posts again 💁🏼‍♀️ down to 218 now
They all look the same from the grid anyway 🤣 I remember trying to find the pic of the dining table to see the comments about her selling it etc and I proper struggled it's just a sea of grey🤦‍♀️ I'm surprised that picture hasnt been deleted, I wonder why she deletes them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The sceptical bird in me says that isn't a 13yr old and is either her mum using her daughters account for attention, or set one up and is totally fake. I'd edge towards the former based on what we've seen before.

Reactions: 8
So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??
So many of the cult think she’s their mate so maybe they are cool with it anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It makes you wonder how quickly the “Hinch effect” will take to fade if she does take breaks from Instagram. Today, for what ever reason, she has taken some time out to rest and it’s just been a series of weird polls and old posts. I wonder if her army will stay captivated with this once it becomes a regular occurrence. Because I really can’t see her being able to keep up the constant posting once she is a mum. I’m not putting her or any parents down, I just don’t see how she could post relentlessly once she has a newborn. I wonder how many of her army will tune in to see baby Hinch and then slowly fade off and follow others. Sorry this is a strange post but I’m just sat here thinking if the effect and following will drop off as quickly as it caught on 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now back to my cheese sandwich...!

Reactions: 19
It makes you wonder how quickly the “Hinch effect” will take to fade if she does take breaks from Instagram. Today, for what ever reason, she has taken some time out to rest and it’s just been a series of weird polls and old posts. I wonder if her army will stay captivated with this once it becomes a regular occurrence. Because I really can’t see her being able to keep up the constant posting once she is a mum. I’m not putting her or any parents down, I just don’t see how she could post relentlessly once she has a newborn. I wonder how many of her army will tune in to see baby Hinch and then slowly fade off and follow others. Sorry this is a strange post but I’m just sat here thinking if the effect and following will drop off as quickly as it caught on 🤷🏼‍♀️ Now back to my cheese sandwich...!
I for one cannot wait for it to fade out as quickly as it came..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.