Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think baby is here. Just coz she likes attention.... I reckon she will just go quiet so that everyone will wonder what’s happening (she knows her die hard fans will be sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for the announcement that prince Hinch is here.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know this is a little bit off-topic, but I was just wondering how Mrs Hinch still manages to get all of her cleaning done (especially those epic long lists!), despite being nearly ready to have a baby? My sister could barely get out of the front door after 35 weeks without getting out of breath, let alone pine her entire bathroom, hoover the stairs and scrape clean her door mats in a day. Makes me feel bad as a non-pregnant gal that even I don't manage to get as much done around my 9-5 as she does every day !

Reactions: 15
I know this is a little bit off-topic, but I was just wondering how Mrs Hinch still manages to get all of her cleaning done (especially those epic long lists!), despite being nearly ready to have a baby? My sister could barely get out of the front door after 35 weeks without getting out of breath, let alone pine her entire bathroom, hoover the stairs and scrape clean her door mats in a day. Makes me feel bad as a non-pregnant gal that even I don't manage to get as much done around my 9-5 as she does every day !
I think she has a lot pre recorded in all honesty.

Reactions: 20
The day before I gave birth I was on my hands and knees cleaning bedroom floors and my house was spotless. So it can be done. My house is a tit hole now I find it easier to clean when heavily pregnant than with the baby!

I think the cleaning will fade once baby is here and she will use her platform for a baby blog type thing, I have a feeling she may go down the Stacey Solomon route of breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
31 weeks here and I still manage but I just limit myself to doing one or two things a day after I get home from work just to keep things from getting out of control. We don't have a dog so I just hoover/mop once a week and just sweep up crumbs and bits of food from the kitchen floor every other day. I'm almost at the point where I can't really manage the hoover on the stairs though (we have a Hetty that's quite heavy!) But it's probably even easier when your idea of cleaning is just spraying surfaces down with smelly chemicals before giving it a wipe down with wipes (that will sit around and not decompose for decades....). And you don't even have to do it after getting home from a 9-5.
Plus if you look at her lists she has stuff like stuffing pillows with dryer sheets which isn't really a job.

Reactions: 15
Different people handle pregnancy differently. Even the same person can have completely different pregnancies.
But I do agree that a lot of her content does seem pre-recorded

Reactions: 14
The sort of shite she’s posting today makes me reckon baby Hinch is here.
Same!
I’m waiting for the drip feeding of hints that this may have happened etc etc blah blah blah 😁

So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??
Yep 😁 💰
She knows exactly what she’s doing but has she actually declared it fully on her stories or ads for this energy company that she will get the referral fee for every new sign up through her? I doubt it very much that she’s made this known to her shoppers aka sheep

Reactions: 8
have a feeling she may go down the Stacey Solomon route of breastfeeding 🤷🏼‍♀️
There's no money in breastfeeding. Even if she does is, formula companies will be all over her at the 6 month mark to promote follow on formula, because they're not allowed to advertise formula for newborns (tis the law).

I wish she would breastfeed. And broadcast it publicly. Breastfeeding rates in the UK are ridiculously low and could do with a high profile boost. Fingers crossed 😊

Reactions: 20
Don’t feel bad you work full time just do bits when you can I.e 10 minutes a day. She hasn’t worked for a long time now so a lot I’d imagine is pre recorded.

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t seem to live like part of a couple, saying nor does he! Admittedly she only shows the show home vibe but there is nothing around to denote they have an interests as such, I live alone and keep my place fairly clean and tidy but you know walking in that it’s lived in, there are always things to do, might be because I’ve years of living here rather than everything being new. They never have as much as a grain of rice in the bottom of the sink🙄

It’s all so stepford that it’s scary.

She might get satisfaction from her bank balance but there’s no life in their home, everything is so controlled 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's no money in breastfeeding. Even if she does is, formula companies will be all over her at the 6 month mark to promote follow on formula, because they're not allowed to advertise formula for newborns (tis the law).

I wish she would breastfeed. And broadcast it publicly. Breastfeeding rates in the UK are ridiculously low and could do with a high profile boost. Fingers crossed 😊
Breast pumps I suppose, maternity nursing bras, nipple cream and so on

Reactions: 10
Breast pumps I suppose, maternity nursing bras, nipple cream and so on
She already has all the rooms tippee stuff so guessing she’s going down the bottle fed route which there’s nothing wrong with I do it myself, tried Breast feeding but just couldn’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Same!
I’m waiting for the drip feeding of hints that this may have happened etc etc blah blah blah 😁

Yep 😁 💰
She knows exactly what she’s doing but has she actually declared it fully on her stories or ads for this energy company that she will get the referral fee for every new sign up through her? I doubt it very much that she’s made this known to her shoppers aka sheep
This I have a real problem with. Energy sales is one of the tightest regulated sales there is due to there being so many factors that comes into which company or tariff is best for a customer. This should be one area that social media should not be allowed to touch as an influencer has no way of knowing what company/ tariff is best for there followers. So any of her followers who maybe get winter warm home discount or may be on specials tariffs could work out so much worse off. I would not put one of those smart meters in my house if you paid me and they don’t save you money they only save you money if you change your habits The whole point of these meters is so when everyone has one they can charge peak rates at peak hours to take pressure off the grid. And if you don’t pay a bill with a smart meter they can just change you to pay as you go or cut you off without having to enter your home.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t seem to live like part of a couple, saying nor does he! Admittedly she only shows the show home vibe but there is nothing around to denote they have an interests as such, I live alone and keep my place fairly clean and tidy but you know walking in that it’s lived in, there are always things to do, might be because I’ve years of living here rather than everything being new. They never have as much as a grain of rice in the bottom of the sink🙄

She might get satisfaction from her bank balance but there’s no life in their home, everything is so controlled 😥
My mother in law could actually give Mrs Hinch a run for her money! Every time we visit, after having showers she's in the bathroom with the flash spray scrubbing everything down to within an inch of it's life. Kitchen is always perfectly cleaned. Leave your glass of water for more than three seconds it'll be whisked away, washed up and put back in the cupboard. The second we leave to go home you can almost hear her getting the hoover out. It makes staying there so uncomfortable because you're scared to make a mess! She probably hasn't even heard of Hinch either. It's just the way she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She already has all the rooms tippee stuff so guessing she’s going down the bottle fed route which there’s nothing wrong with I do it myself, tried Breast feeding but just couldn’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️
If the milk doesn’t come in then what are we meant to do but yeah there’s money in both if you’ve think about it - nursing chairs, special pillows too

Reactions: 4
@Cupcakemum letter to the electricity company about the £40 situation... is she getting it every one being signed up?
You or me to take this one? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There isnt any life in them full stop! They never go out for the day (que a day out will be on the cards no) or go away. Just visit b&m's and her parents. What about jamies parens do they never go there lol.its all so very stepford wifes and staged. She never does anything id be so bored of that life!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.