Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering... she goes on about trolls all the time.... but who do u think she is aiming that at? I don’t consider tattle as trolling, yes we are talking about her but everyone in the public eye is talked about. I don’t consider people disagreeing with things she does as trolling either. So does she get lots of trolling in her DM’s? I’ve never seen anyone directly being hateful to her on her Instagram posts... the only hate seems to come from her fans who pounce on anyone with a difference of opinion. So unless she’s getting thousands of horrible dms everyday I’m confused as to where the trolling comes from 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Just wondering... she goes on about trolls all the time.... but who do u think she is aiming that at? I don’t consider tattle as trolling, yes we are talking about her but everyone in the public eye is talked about. I don’t consider people disagreeing with things she does as trolling either. So does she get lots of trolling in her DM’s? I’ve never seen anyone directly being hateful to her on her Instagram posts... the only hate seems to come from her fans who pounce on anyone with a difference of opinion. So unless she’s getting thousands of horrible dms everyday I’m confused as to where the trolling comes from 🤷‍♀️
I imagine her definition of trolling is anyone who hasn’t crawled up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 39
yet when someone doesn't agree with her post etc her "army"go into full force bullying but she thinks that acceptable when she can end her #hincharmy from doing it

Reactions: 14
yet when someone doesn't agree with her post etc her "army"go into full force bullying but she thinks that acceptable when she can end her #hincharmy from doing it
This is what confuses me, she sees the nastiness on her posts from her hinchers and ignores it but then says she gets trolled. So she tolerates her hinchers being bullies and trolls. I just don’t get it

Reactions: 21
She follows this company and they have just posted all these lovely things for baby hinch. I wonder if she will thank them. How does she decide who she thanks? Editing to add: I personally think she approached them (why else would she follow) and will thank with a tag when she reveals baby’s room and feels generous and charitable...because she changes lives.

17EA205C-3618-4CAB-88EC-2EA5A4479F90.jpeg E6A89C4E-F7BB-485B-A97D-BE1418905CD7.jpeg 6E03D572-4213-4970-90F8-3A75C9F63D9E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she only had a few thousand followers and posted a story of herself when she was overweight with the caption "don't judge because you never know what someone's been through" or something? I was just thinking about this. Did she have a gastric band?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember when she only had a few thousand followers and posted a story of herself when she was overweight with the caption "don't judge because you never know what someone's been through" or something? I was just thinking about this. Did she have a gastric band?
Yes she did have a band fitted

Reactions: 4
Yes she did!

Reactions: 2
Yes she did have a gastric band. She says it’s been unclipped now. So isn’t currently working

Reactions: 3
It was me that mentioned about the washing line the other day, I’m more of a lurker than a commenter as I can’t keep up with you lot and the amount of threads ☺.... I feel so honoured she’s taken note and got one 😂🤪😂
We shall await the ‘ebay’ delivery and swipe up 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100 percent she deffo pre records her crap stories
What the duck is she doing to have that as an estimated amount?! Should’ve got your washing line up sooner love and you wouldn’t need to have used your dryer so often

100 percent she deffo pre records her crap stories
Her voice sounds so much more confident when she’s doing an advert as opposed to when she is acting all nervous & ditsy. Fake witch 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her voice sounds so much more confident when she’s doing an advert as opposed to when she is acting all nervous & ditsy. Fake witch 🙄
that's the saleswoman in her soon as £££ signs show she's all professional

What the duck is she doing to have that as an estimated amount?! Should’ve got your washing line up sooner love and you wouldn’t need to have used your dryer so often
that's the 20 #gifted shark hoovers on charge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Second Coming of Social Media Cleaning hasn’t yet crowned?🙄

She’s going to drag this saga out until no penny is left unspent.

Don’t worry about the plastic waste or the chemicals your using to pour down the drain killing our planet, buy an eversmart meter and they will plant a tree! Suppose it’s better than nothing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.