Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think baby is on its way today or even here today. Too many pre recorded videos that Jamie is probably uploading 🤔

Reactions: 11
Right this is what gets me. She is trying to make out this product is sooo amazing by showing the before an after picture (granted: the product does its job) but surely her little hinchers realise the colour difference in the work top and the wax burner also?? It’s just different lighting causing it to look so ‘amazing’ ????
Just another friggin’ filter!

Reactions: 4
Another thread already?! [emoji23] I honestly cannot keep up but keep doing it ladies (and gents). The more people that become aware of the money grabbing, chemical filled accidents-waiting-to-happen cleaning routines the better.

Reactions: 8
Just been catching up with Stacey Solomon's posts, that's real life with a newborn, such a delight to see real life, Hinch has no idea what's to come
Love her posts/stories more famous than Hinch and haven’t seenu #gifted yet

Reactions: 12
Just seen that Hollyvlogs has uploaded a video where she has bought one type of every single type of cleaning item from Poundland to donate to a food bank. Hope the Grinch is taking note, imagine how much her and bugboy could buy and donate with all the money they’ve made

Reactions: 20
Just seen that Hollyvlogs has uploaded a video where she has bought one type of every single type of cleaning item from Poundland to donate to a food bank. Hope the Grinch is taking note, imagine how much her and bugboy could buy and donate with all the money they’ve made
They won’t though. She goes on the beg for highlighters for fucks sake. They cost a quid.

Reactions: 9
“I never want to change my home. I loves it I do...

...and that’s definitely not workmen you can hear in the background while I’m pining the bog for the fifteenth time this week!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t find Gretel filter 🧐🧐
It’s on Snapchat chat so she actually goes on there records it, saves it then upload to insta instead of just not using a filter🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time you saw her face while talking without that old lady filter (refuse to call it gretal 🤢)

Reactions: 11
It’s on Snapchat chat so she actually goes on there records it, saves it then upload to insta instead of just not using a filter🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t remember the last time you saw her face while talking without that old lady filter (refuse to call it gretal 🤢)
There’s plenty other filters she could use. No matter what she says with that one on she just comes across as bitchy. And the voice is so annoying!

Reactions: 13
There’s plenty other filters she could use. No matter what she says with that one on she just comes across as bitchy. And the voice is so annoying!
I know, in today’s world though of magazines etc being photoshopped there’s such pressure on youngsters and body image those in the public eye should be embracing and encouraging filter free

(I actually can’t believe I said youngsters, when did I get old 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.