Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo.... Yeah!
That really grates my gears.
Most of the cleaning accounts say it on their stories .... it’s to fill the silence when they’ve got duck all else to say. I’ve got a suggestion- just cut your story short 🙄.

Reactions: 7
100 percent she deffo pre records her crap stories
I just watched that story and noticed the time on the little doo dah and thought it might get brought up! In this instance I think this is the sort of thing that probably has an agreed upon “release time” if that makes sense so from that perspective it would make sense to have it pre-saved and ready to go! Just my thoughts :)

Reactions: 6
Just been catching up with Stacey Solomon's posts, that's real life with a newborn, such a delight to see real life, Hinch has no idea what's to come

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's taken me a few days to catch up on threads after the weekend but I just wanted to say - can we please stop taking the piss out of the angel ornament?

Like another lady who commented in the last thread I have one for a lost baby, my son who was stillborn. It's not nice to catch up and see people mocking something that sits by his graveside and means a lot to me, and will also mean a lot to any other ladies who have bought the ornament for the same purpose.

There was a lot of talk about MH's horribly insensitive comment to the woman who lost her baby (which I am still fuming about), but taking the piss out of the angel ornament is just as insensitive in my opinion. Especially when it's been pointed out in the last thread that someone has it as a memorial to lost babies.
I would just like to say sorry for your loss and also I wouldn’t poke fun at any kinds of baby loss as it’s in no way funny sorry if you took any offence at anything I posted personally I have been through some female related issues since November without getting into I just wanted to say sorry again x

Right this is what gets me. She is trying to make out this product is sooo amazing by showing the before an after picture (granted: the product does its job) but surely her little hinchers realise the colour difference in the work top and the wax burner also?? It’s just different lighting causing it to look so ‘amazing’ ????

Reactions: 10
Right this is what gets me. She is trying to make out this product is sooo amazing by showing the before an after picture (granted: the product does its job) but surely her little hinchers realise the colour difference in the work top and the wax burner also?? It’s just different lighting causing it to look so ‘amazing’ ????
I don’t think her hinchers look that closely at it or analyse it. A lot just look at thing at face value. I know I did at first till I came across here and then I started to see more and more stuff that had been there but I didn’t notice it because I wasn’t looking for it.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember when she only had a few thousand followers and posted a story of herself when she was overweight with the caption "don't judge because you never know what someone's been through" or something? I was just thinking about this. Did she have a gastric band?
Yep and then someone dug out a fb post of her calling out people who had apparently been horrible to her about her weight now calling them fat because she was no longer overweight 🙈

But if you’ve got nothing nice to say Soph - like your mother taught you, why say it hun?
twit.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
No they won’t get that .... there all a few sandwiches short of a picnic 🧺 and ohhhhhh sooooo gullible 🙈. Gives us a good laugh over here tho 🤣😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She follows this company and they have just posted all these lovely things for baby hinch. I wonder if she will thank them. How does she decide who she thanks? Editing to add: I personally think she approached them (why else would she follow) and will thank with a tag when she reveals baby’s room and feels generous and charitable...because she changes lives.

View attachment 23514View attachment 23515View attachment 23516
Why don’t they wait till he’s born and has a name?! This stuffs going to look ridiculous after he’s born it’s not actually personalised 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This comment made me laugh 😂 that thread is tame compared to this one! Can't get more personal than chatting about the ins and outs of someone's pregnancy and calling them names every other post.

Nice to see these threads have slowed down and can actually catch up, although 80% of it is still off topic. And she hasn't stopped posting either (if you know you know)

Anyway, every time I see that monstrosity on fake wheels a bit of me dies inside. And now the creepy cherub thing, alongside the urn?! I keep thinking of Rosemary's baby 😂
I didnt read lots but i dont think it was tame and ppl were very nasty about that lou. Ive also said twice the cot reminds me of rosemarys baby 😂

Reactions: 4
Off topic but ffs.... work and single parenting has really gotten in the way today! 30+ notifications, 10+ pages on here to catch up on and I haven't even opened the other threads I'm watching 😂 so it's a gin kinda moment (don't judge, my kids have been grade A knobs this evening) tattle reading and love island!!

Soooo... as I've skipped the pages on this one, did I miss any juicy stuff??? 🤗

• Haha
It’s normal for most of the ones I’ve bought through insta businesses. Home Bargains 39p wax melt pot however lasted days (and that was half a pot and i have mine on for ages)
I really like Homer bargains melts, I got a bar for 79p think it Caribbean something, and it’s lasted almost 2 weeks of half an hr to an hour on each night!

• Wow
Off topic but ffs.... work and single parenting has really gotten in the way today! 30+ notifications, 10+ pages on here to catch up on and I haven't even opened the other threads I'm watching 😂 so it's a gin kinda moment (don't judge, my kids have been grade A knobs this evening) tattle reading and love island!!

Soooo... as I've skipped the pages on this one, did I miss any juicy stuff??? 🤗
Nope! Nothing at all 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think that is even her kitchen she is cleaning those candlesticks in, since when does she have a spaghetti jar and a mortar and pestle on her kitchen side?? I am not sure she would know what to do with it !!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.