Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ava May Aromas have got this warning on their floor stuff.
Unsure if it has recently been updated or there all along- but states to leave on floor for 30 mins (hinch only leaves for 10) and to keep children and dogs out the room.
She also states she doesn’t take responsibility for damage to hoovers- ie she is aware that it can cause it or it can nul and void warranties.
So it has no actual cleaning purpose, it’s purely to perfume the home? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Blimey with all the smells in her house you would be grateful to leave. This has probably been said before but she seems to have a real problem with smells, goodness knows how she’s going to be when the baby is a toddler and takes his nappy off and does a secret turd somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So it has no actual cleaning purpose, it’s purely to perfume the home? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Blimey with all the smells in her house you would be grateful to leave. This has probably been said before but she seems to have a real problem with smells, goodness knows how she’s going to be when the baby is a toddler and takes his nappy off and does a secret turd somewhere 😂😂
Secret turd 💩 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone ever witnessed MH doing any recycling? 🤔🤔🤔🤔We have a kitchen bin like her where we put all our normal waste, then in the utility room we have a recycling box for plastics, glass, cardboard etc. And if she does recycle then she should be hammering it to her hinchers how important it is?

Reactions: 20
It’s been worrying me for a while. I don’t know how my dog would act around little humans as I don’t have any in my family. Well I do but none who live anywhere near me. And it terrifies me because she is only used to adults and me and my husband in particular, so I don’t let children near her. She is old so can get a bit cranky as well. Some people may think I’m over reacting but I just couldn’t live myself if anything happened. So it is one thing that does worry me about Henry as he’s treated like a human child. His own room and all!
When I was born my parents had a family dog given to them. They asked for her to come after I was born as they had just moved home and didn’t want to unsettle her too much with too many changes but her owners didn’t listen so the dog got very jealous and reacted badly. She wet and messed in the house constantly and my parents tried everything but eventually had to rehome her as it was too much. Hopefully Henry the pampered pooch won’t respond in the same way or I think he will be back off to mummy’s permanently.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Has anyone ever witnessed MH doing any recycling? 🤔🤔🤔🤔We have a kitchen bin like her where we put all our normal waste, then in the utility room we have a recycling box for plastics, glass, cardboard etc. And if she does recycle then she should be hammering it to her hinchers how important it is?
Next story: Hinch is gifted a recycling bin for her kitchen 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ava May Aromas have got this warning on their floor stuff.
Unsure if it has recently been updated or there all along- but states to leave on floor for 30 mins (hinch only leaves for 10) and to keep children and dogs out the room.
She also states she doesn’t take responsibility for damage to hoovers- ie she is aware that it can cause it or it can nul and void warranties.
So does this mean that everytime it’s advertised these warnings should be said?

Reactions: 5
So does this mean that everytime it’s advertised these warnings should be said?
See it’s a grey area- again.
Hannah (Ava May) has it on her website and the product and therefore is covered for liability. But hinch is actually selling it wrong. Which if I was Hannah I’d be having words about.
Hannah clearly tells you how long to leave the product on the carpets, but hinch does it differently.
hinch should very much tell you that you should not allow your pets near this stuff. And also she should really back up Hannah saying it can damage your hoover. But why should she? It won’t sell then.

They're super hot on recycling where she lives, she will have about 12 different bin collections (glass, paper, metal, cardboard, food and garden etc etc).

Even if she's not showing it, she will have to do it. I think there are fines if residents don't do it properly

Reactions: 7
No,I do remember her nagging Jamie to go to the Tip to get rid of a load of cardboard boxes and packaging from all the gifted items.Hey Soph 👋🏻 Show us your recycling 😂

Reactions: 4
I live in the same town as her, She does recycling I saw a story once where she had put the recycling out. We have our pink recycling sacks collected every other week, and we don’t separate. With the exception of glass it all goes together n

Reactions: 5
I live in the same town as her, She does recycling I saw a story once where she had put the recycling out. We have our pink recycling sacks collected every other week, and we don’t separate. With the exception of glass it all goes together n
Town - don’t you mean little tiny village 😉 #countrylife #countryliving

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See it’s a grey area- again.
Hannah (Ava May) has it on her website and the product and therefore is covered for liability. But hinch is actually selling it wrong. Which if I was Hannah I’d be having words about.
Hannah clearly tells you how long to leave the product on the carpets, but hinch does it differently.
hinch should very much tell you that you should not allow your pets near this stuff. And also she should really back up Hannah saying it can damage your hoover. But why should she? It won’t sell then.
So sell hundreds of pounds worth of product and walk away from any problems. What a team.

Town - don’t you mean little tiny village 😉 #countrylife #countryliving
Makes me die!! You should see the size of this “village!!!” It’s got every super market going, about 6 schools and endless housing developments, it’s never been or will be a village.

She makes me embarrassed to live here I’ve often said I’d sell up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes me die!! You should see the size of this “village!!!” It’s got every super market going, about 6 schools and endless housing developments, it’s never been or will be a village.

She makes me embarrassed to live here I’ve often said I’d sell up!!
This made me crack up laughing 🤣 bless her, she really does live in a fantasy land. I wasn’t in anyway slating where you (or anyone) lives, she really does like to make out she lives in a tiny village.

I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.

I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
And you want us all to join so you can see who we really are. New member 1st post.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.