Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it later but it will no doubt bother me that she plus her 2.5million are only adding to this problem 😬
Maybe anyone on Twitter needs to tweet him about it. I'll be emailing later about it all

Reactions: 5
Does that dummy say "Prince" in comic sans? If that's from Ebay I swear to god...
She did have Johnson and Johnson baby talc in there a few weeks ago,I wonder if she removed it after reading on here about the court case in America where J@J were successfully sued for causing cancer!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching it later but it will no doubt bother me that she plus her 2.5million are only adding to this problem 😬
The amount of waste in her fan pages on FB is insane, buying new duvets every month when a lot of these women are at the same time asking how to budget on tiny incomes.
Bare with me I have a masters in sociology but basically the best way to make people consume stuff is to scare them ie GUM DISEASE IS DIRTY BUY THIS TOOTHPASTE. Etc. And that’s what Hinch has managed to do find a vulnerable group (in this case low income women) on these fb groups where they can pitch themselves against each other and no one wants to be seen as the dirty one so they all try to outdo each other buying an enormous amount of products.
I wish she was a phenomenon when I tried and failed to get PHD funding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She seems so much happier before, it’s mad isn’t it. It’s almost like the insta ‘fame’ has made her bitchy and sad. She’s definitely not the person she used to be
I was thinking that. This isn’t meant to be as nasty as it sounds but she’s like a little dog that’s getting more snappy and yappy as it’s getting older. I watched some of her old stories a few weeks ago and thought the same. I can see why I was drawn in because she didn’t come across as a snappy shopping channel.

Reactions: 10
And don't forget, all the time this is happening there's the book royalties still rolling in, P&G paying £1000s for every story she has a product in, deals with the supermarkets and duck knows what else. And I used to get pissed off at premiership footballer earnings......ugh
She’s just a freeloading scab

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why has hanshomes got lenor sheets in his pillow cases? He’s literally a dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was thinking that. This isn’t meant to be as nasty as it sounds but she’s like a little dog that’s getting more snappy and yappy as it’s getting older. I watched some of her old stories a few weeks ago and thought the same. I can see why I was drawn in because she didn’t come across as a snappy shopping channel.
Totally agree. I used to really enjoy her stories as she was upbeat, but ditsy but just a nice gal. Also she is an attractive lassie, wish she didn’t hide behind her Gretel filter so much as that puts me off her more. I don’t dislike the girl I just dislike her practices and what she has become. These days more and more her snipping and angry faces are showing, giver her the benefit of the doubt and say it could be hormones, tiredness with the last stages of pregnancy etc. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
We mention she has a good sized garden and no washing line...Today she's all about the pegs and washing line.
Does she not realise how sad and pathetic she is ?? Does she not care that more and more of us are coming on here and witnessing her addressing all the things we discuss. She’s so weird. She does it time after time and doesn’t care. Soooo strange 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Yesterday my biggest concern was that floor powder freshener stuff from Ava May that she was putting all over her carpets. She did not mention the fact that it’s not good for pets and they should be shut away. Then Ava May puts on her stories the clip from Hinch earlier in the day. She did not mention about it being harmful to pets either when previously when she first brought this stuff out she said it was. It’s just all about the money and sales. Why did she not say at that point that Hinch should have said keep animals away. They are single handedly creating so much plastic waste which so many are trying to stop happening the whole thing is stressful to watch.

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I think people look for things that aren’t there because of their dislike of Hinch. Personally I didn’t think she was hiding the fabric softener, that’s just where she put it 🤷‍♀️
I have to agree. Shr said what the first one was - fairy cook gel then said this is the matching softener or something like that. I think she put it behind because that’s what she does in her cupboards no other hidden agenda I don’t think haha

Reactions: 4
The amount of waste in her fan pages on FB is insane, buying new duvets every month when a lot of these women are at the same time asking how to budget on tiny incomes.
Bare with me I have a masters in sociology but basically the best way to make people consume stuff is to scare them ie GUM DISEASE IS DIRTY BUY THIS TOOTHPASTE. Etc. And that’s what Hinch has managed to do find a vulnerable group (in this case low income women) on these fb groups where they can pitch themselves against each other and no one wants to be seen as the dirty one so they all try to outdo each other buying an enormous amount of products.
I wish she was a phenomenon when I tried and failed to get PHD funding
I totally agree with you,I joined the Facebook Hinch Army group but had to leave very quickly,the usual over use of chemicals was one thing but it was the posts like ‘Show me your bedroom’ hundreds of identical Grey upholstered bed,grey wallpaper on one wall, mirrored drawers and silly amounts of cushions on the bed.Often someone would post a picture of their non Hinched/Grey room and they would be ridiculed,I don’t want to sound classist but the majority of the women in the army are working class young mothers ,many struggling financially and are putting aesthetics before their children’s nutrition and quality of life. It really saddens me that MH is labelled a role model when really she is just a glorified shopping account.
I posted last week I would like to do a thesis on the impact she has on family dynamics/toxicity in the home correlated to infant health/debt/mental health so many thesis could be written about her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why does she always sound like she is struggling for breath? I know the baby squishing your lungs can leave you a bit breathless but her speech is so. very. slow! Its exhausting to listen to.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.