Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been worrying me for a while. I don’t know how my dog would act around little humans as I don’t have any in my family. Well I do but none who live anywhere near me. And it terrifies me because she is only used to adults and me and my husband in particular, so I don’t let children near her. She is old so can get a bit cranky as well. Some people may think I’m over reacting but I just couldn’t live myself if anything happened. So it is one thing that does worry me about Henry as he’s treated like a human child. His own room and all!
I totally get you, my daughter is 6 months old and we have a Cocker Spaniel ourselves a very needy demanding breed (and the same as henry) I was extremely worried about bringing baby home for the first time as previous our dog was spoiled until we decided it wasn’t fair to carry on treating her like a human as she’d have a big shock when baby arrives home. In the end all went well, but that was because we decided that there needed boundaries in order so our dog wouldn’t be as shocked when baby arrived. Baby and dog are now getting along very well! But what worries me is that Hinch doesn’t look like she’s given Henry any limitations, as you mentioned the dog has his own bloody room!

Reactions: 10
So in her new story Jamie mentioned a song from the film Rush Hour, she’d never heard of the film before, then in the next frame she’s like ‘just because it’s your favourite film doesn’t mean everyone’s seen it’ is she really saying she’s been with a man for a certain amount of time, married him, and doesn’t know what his favourite film is? Swear the second film I had to sit through with my other half was his favourite film, Bronx Tale in case anyone is interested, swipe up

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
Let us know how it goes 👍🏼

You only have to look on here how many people feel the same.

Reactions: 11
Me too I thought it was a joke , remember when she got that cream for her perineum it made the papers and she was so happy !
I always used Persil non-bio and comfort pure.
As an environmental scientist I may join you on that thesis and discuss the impact Instagram influencers have on the people that follow them. Specifically the direct correlation that her followers in particular have on the planet, using the increased toxification of water systems and the increased amount and impact of single use plastics.

That's just for starters.
Well said 👏👏

Reactions: 5
I have just started a page on Facebook, lynched by Hinch, opinions. I am sick of this fake ass woman, the bullshit she comes out with!! So, I want to see how many other people feel the same.
I don’t think so .. 1st post join on Facebook with actual names? Hard pass.

Reactions: 20
Ha
So in her new story Jamie mentioned a song from the film Rush Hour, she’d never heard of the film before, then in the next frame she’s like ‘just because it’s your favourite film doesn’t mean everyone’s seen it’ is she really saying she’s been with a man for a certain amount of time, married him, and doesn’t know what his favourite film is? Swear the second film I had to sit through with my other half was his favourite film, Bronx Tale in case anyone is interested, swipe up
How can you not know what your husband's favourite film is? I knew after our first date how much mine loved Clint Eastwood westerns.

Reactions: 8
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Why? It’s great stuff.

She just wants stuff, any stuff. The cheaper it is the more stuff she can justify buying. She must get high off the endorphins from shopping
I certainly do 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And you want us all to join so you can see who we really are. New member 1st post.
Hahaha no, I don’t see why it would matter to see who people are though, I don’t personally care, anyone that starts being like a dick will get removed! But I can see why some would want to hide.

Whilst setting up a Facebook group is up to you, we all come here because we all, in varying degrees, don’t agree with what she does. But we can do it as anonymously as we want. And it’s not the first time someone has joined, posted and asked for real names and profiles on their first post. It’s all a bit suspect. So I am sorry if it’s genuine but I don’t think you’ll get a lot of success here with people wanting to do that. Just stay and post like we do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
She just wants stuff, any stuff. The cheaper it is the more stuff she can justify buying. She must get high off the endorphins from shopping
The amount of tacky junk she comes home with after every trip out to the shops. I wonder how much of it actually hangs around or just goes in the bin when she replaces it with a new piece of tat.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know my husband’s favourite film 🤣

Reactions: 6
So what do you reckon guys? Do you think she’ll take time out when baby Hinch arrives or do you think she’ll be at it still with her endless #ads and swipe ups? :unsure: I know when I brought my baby home for the first time I was that overwhelmed, tired, in pain, and way too emotional to sit all day on social media. I know it sounds awful of me, but I can’t wait to see how she copes with life with a newborn, it’s bloody hard work, it takes it out on you mentally and physically, some days my brain is just mashed to bits because my daughter has been screaming most the day and all I want to do is run away o_O

This is a bit off topic and may have been mentioned before (I only joined tattle two threads ago) I’ve read before she had a gastric band fitted to help her loose weight, I’m sure after having one you haven’t got a big appetite which may have something to do with not a lot of pizza 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever witnessed MH doing any recycling? 🤔🤔🤔🤔We have a kitchen bin like her where we put all our normal waste, then in the utility room we have a recycling box for plastics, glass, cardboard etc. And if she does recycle then she should be hammering it to her hinchers how important it is?
No doubt she will suddenly start doing this. You watch :rolleyes:

Whilst setting up a Facebook group is up to you, we all come here because we all, in varying degrees, don’t agree with what she does. But we can do it as anonymously as we want. And it’s not the first time someone has joined, posted and asked for real names and profiles on their first post. It’s all a bit suspect. So I am sorry if it’s genuine but I don’t think you’ll get a lot of success here with people wanting to do that. Just stay and post like we do 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh ok, I just find Facebook easier. I only came across this site this morning. I’m not a Hinch army fan in any way, she does my head in and I think she is so unfair!

Reactions: 4
So what do you reckon guys? Do you think she’ll take time out when baby Hinch arrives or do you think she’ll be at it still with her endless #ads and swipe ups? :unsure: I know when I brought my baby home for the first time I was that overwhelmed, tired, in pain, and way too emotional to sit all day on social media. I know it sounds awful of me, but I can’t wait to see how she copes with life with a newborn, it’s bloody hard work, it takes it out on you mentally and physically, some days my brain is just mashed to bits because my daughter has been screaming most the day and all I want to do is run away o_O
What's the exact name as I can't find it LOL
Lynched by Hinch opinions

Lynched by Hinch opinions I really can’t get to grips with this site 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.