Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAKJ

You could maybe try something more eco friendly and something with less chemicals if you are changing away from P&G.
Generally use astonish but just need some washing powder as fairy is recommended for babies but wanted an alternative

Reactions: 2

Giselle

Chatty Member
Omg look at the state of that...and she wants to know about getting the hair die off it...... maybe Soph could recommend what to do...maybe some diluted softener 😂🤣

They told me strictly no make up when I was taken down for induction...not that I had any energy or felt like I needed to with full blown pre eclampsia...who was gonna see me 😂🤣
How about very lightly rubbing with emery board / sandpaper / or those white block things used for finger nails would be best. It will remove the shine too but at least will be white. I now just paint my skirting and door frames with emulsion .... it doesn’t yellow and must easier to keep looking nice.

Bethybubbel07

Why do accounts have to be public?? It's so shady. What if somebody wants to enter but doesn't want to have the Hinch Army on their back if they win?
A lot of giveaways are like this, I think it’s because they can’t message you properly/quickly? Idk I once entered one with misguided and even though it was just a simple comment to be entered they said you had to be public in order for them to access your account

Andyloutop

Bio liquid is awful. I used to swear by Fairy for my little boy but Christ is it expensive?! I love the non-bio from Poundland, only tried it because I had nothing to lose as Fairy was making him flare up at times. 2-3 weeks a bottle and jasmine fragrance and he hasn't had a single skin flare up since I started using it!
I never liked fairy either.

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember when she only had a few thousand followers and posted a story of herself when she was overweight with the caption "don't judge because you never know what someone's been through" or something? I was just thinking about this. Did she have a gastric band?
Yes she did!

Katiec

So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??
Wouldn’t she have to have a link or something for you to follow for that to happen? Sorry if I’ve missed it if she has linked it!

YouKay

Chatty Member
Oh I’m a bad person :( I’ve got some stubborn limescale marks in the kitchen and bathroom and nothing was working, not even white vinegar. So I figured I’d try Viakal and bought some the other day. Then I saw it on Hinch’s stories, checked the back of the bottle and dammit - it’s a P&G product 🥵. So as I’d already bought it I thought I’d give it a go and it’s brilliant. But now I’m going to have to find something that’s as good but not P&G.
Does Astonish have an equivalent? Maybe Cilit Bang. Bar Keepers friend is good. HG limescale remover Little Miss Mops swears by.

MumzyBumzy

The very very long short of it all is that Lou bought followers- lies about it. Then texted someone off her own phone claiming she’d committed suicide due to being trolled and people should be careful as police are investigating.
People went on insta in tears etc. people called her phone- and she answered.
So naturally she had to go on her page. Instead of apologising etc. She lied again and said she was hacked (again).

Back to Hinch.
Who did this ? I’m so nosey 😂

YouKay

Chatty Member
Hi all, so I'm sat watching a programme on bbc1 about a Scotish make up guru..She is fab and down to earth, explaing how insta works. I thought I would just check her out... N Fuck me... hinch is following her. She must be watching the same programmable. IM LIVID HERE.😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
What was it called? And who’s the Youtuber please?

YouKay

Chatty Member
What’s the deal with Hinch and astonish? She does use some products, but not others... can’t see her rating the oven cleaner paste if she thinks the pink stuff is so great

I’ve been using ‘Oust’ for the kettle.... haven’t checked the back of the packet
She probably uses the ones that P&G don’t do an equivalent for.

whowouldhavethought

Why does she always sound like she is struggling for breath? I know the baby squishing your lungs can leave you a bit breathless but her speech is so. very. slow! Its exhausting to listen to.